Ticket offer for Hull game on 22nd

ASHIPP

The press indications are that the game is still on. :?

It depends what the weather is like in Hull and their end of the journey. Whilst things look to be as if they are improving at this end, the east coast received a hefty dose of snowfall after the South Wales deluge yesterday.

The big question is, will PI workforce have gritted/cleared the carparks and pavements immediately around the Arena in preparation? :lol:

The big question is, will PI workforce have gritted/cleared the carparks and pavements immediately around the Arena in preparation?
i doubt it, around a month ago my girlfriend had a nasty puncture as there was bits of wood scattered all over the car park behind the rink, spent a while trying to change the tire in the dark and in the rain and was told by the maintenance maneger himself that the wood would be taken away........

......guess what, it still aint been aint taken away!!

Re: Re: Ticket offer for Hull game on 22nd

Jenks said:
i doubt it, around a month ago my girlfriend had a nasty puncture as there was bits of wood scattered all over the car park...
:lol: lol! I'm sorry but reading that first bit had me chuckling :p

Anyway - I notice they have tarmaced a roadway down the car park now which makes driving across it and avoiding the pothole puddles of unknown depths a bit easier!! What they really need out there are a couple of floodlights out back. The potholes - regardless of ice - are so bad I'm surprised no one has broken something yet...................

Other than their girlfriend ;-) hehe!

Just hope those who haven't had a reply don't just turn up with their "friends" and are told they have to pay full price.

I know it's what everyone says but I personally would ring the club up before 5 to make sure they have your names down.

samidevils said:
Just hope those who haven't had a reply don't just turn up with their "friends" and are told they have to pay full price.

I know it's what everyone says but I personally would ring the club up before 5 to make sure they have your names down.
Yeah looks like i will have to ring them as i still havent received an email response.

Dont want to turn up later and nothing has been sorted :lol:

Devil_Bluebird said:
samidevils said:

Yeah looks like i will have to ring them as i still havent received an email response.

Dont want to turn up later and nothing has been sorted :lol:
Just rang them and the cut off was last night at 5pm.