The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

Skippy

Thread starter #422
Article on BIH is hardly a confirmation..

Give me ten minutes and we can post similar about anyone you like.

Looks like wish listing to me.. Sheffield need a goalie and that's an easy name to pick.

ASHIPP

Kevin St Pierre pulled out of another year with the Panthers a few seasons ago.....then Corey signed the best netminder in the league for the last 2 seasons, Craig Kowalski.

Will only know how good a player really is once the season starts. If G and Franny have identified a great goalie let's hope this
one has a silver lining.
;)

kettdevil1

So...... "Huge news announced at 5pm"...... What do we think?

-replacement for Doyle
-6 foot 8 inch Dman
-the TV by block 11 has been repaired?

ASHIPP

Ash Goldie for Steelers to be announced later this week. Another top signing for them if true.

Today's 'Echo' suggests Devils are moving closer to their target goalie and remaining two forwards. Max mentioned yet again.

DevilDom

ASHIPP said:
Ash Goldie for Steelers to be announced later this week. Another top signing for them if true.

Today's 'Echo' suggests Devils are moving closer to their target goalie and remaining two forwards. Max mentioned yet again.
I think stealers recruitment policy must be to look at players doing well at other EIHL teams or being tracked by other EIHL and try and poach them! They don't seem to source many decent new players themselves.

Temme

Hull to announce 4 signings tonight :shock:

2 Brits and 2 imports so i'm told...

anyone have a clue who?

Just checked their EP page and they already have 10 forwards, 5 D and 3 goalies signed...
However only 9 imports (one of the goalies will only come in if bowns is injured)

my guess is that it's no-one new to the team.

Gazza272

Gaz G said:
Another signing announcement in the morning according to twitter. Pretty sure its max as it says "kaboom another signing tomorrow"

Terry Phillips has tweeted'

'new Devils signing tomorrow. after this Devils will have 2 signings left to make hopefully Max Birbrear and a D man'

so looks like our Doyle replacement tomorrow.

Have Hope#35

Gazza272 said:
Gaz G said:
Another signing announcement in the morning according to twitter. Pretty sure its max as it says "kaboom another signing tomorrow"

Terry Phillips has tweeted'

'new Devils signing tomorrow. after this Devils will have 2 signings left to make hopefully Max Birbrear and a D man'

so looks like our Doyle replacement tomorrow.
I think you're right, it's getting some really big hype so I'd be surprised if it's Max!? I have heard that Max is a done deal though, there was some slight renegotiating on an original offer but a deal's been agreed... Hope so anyway?