The Evil that is the 2013/14 Rumours thread

DaCosta has a better point per game average in the ECHL than Derek Keller had and he worked out quite well for the Flyers and the league.

Both DaCosta and Nickerson played with KooKoo in the Finnish second division last season and went to the play off final with KooKoo and Nickerson got onto the second All-Star team. Its not all about points

They both must have something about them to have got games in the AHL

voth26

Harlan said:
DaCosta has a better point per game average in the ECHL than Derek Keller had and he worked out quite well for the Flyers and the league.

Both DaCosta and Nickerson played with KooKoo in the Finnish second division last season and went to the play off final with KooKoo and Nickerson got onto the second All-Star team. Its not all about points

Fair point you make about AHL, i'm curious why Nickerson didn't play 10/11 and 11/12 season tho any ideas

voth26 said:
Harlan said:

Fair point you make about AHL, i'm curious why Nickerson didn't play 10/11 and 11/12 season tho any ideas
I don't know why he missed those seasons. If I find out I will post it if I am able to

Harlan said:
voth26 said:
Harlan said:

I don't know why he missed those seasons. If I find out I will post it if I am able to
He had family bereavements and he felt that he wasn't in a good place to play hockey

ASHIPP

Steelers announce Goertzen out after shoulder surgery in Summer. They are trying to draft in a temporary replacement quickly. Could this mean the return of Sarich?

Temme

ASHIPP said:
Steelers announce Goertzen out after shoulder surgery in Summer. They are trying to draft in a temporary replacement quickly. Could this mean the return of Sarich?
he's rumoured to be Coventry-bound to cover the loss of Egener too!

skippy said:
Not worth a new topic but..

Capitals just gave up 13 goals to Dundee.
Crazy stuff
Caps only had 14 outskaters, 8 imports, though and played their back up Holland for the full game and if anyone has ever seen Holland play you will know how bad he is.
It was like being back in the Heineken days at Murrayfield last night what with the statndard of netminding and the music that was being played. Very surreal

kettdevil1

Joesteeler said:
Heard Hill has signed for the Steelers while the Devils sign Aaron Nell.
Hill to steelers is certainly doing the rounds but the Nell rumour is new...... 1+1 this year doesn't look good but I rated him when he was with the Blaze.

Not sure about the logic though, although he gets to move close to home, I wouldn't have thought he was the answer to our problems.....