The Bumper G to Steelers thread ( all merged)

Re: Now official Adams coach at Steelers

Only signed until the end of the season, so may not get to put a team together. Sounds like a lot of Sheffield fans are hoping for a new face next year so G will have a lot of pressure to succeed in the play-offs

Re: Now official Adams coach at Steelers

i wish G the best of luck and glad he has landed a decent job after the way it ended with us.

im intetrested to see what team he will put together next season (if there) without Franny doing the recruitment. i know he did alot of the donkey work in the recruitment process.

im going to enjoy watchin Faulks and Tyson play for the last month before they no doubt head up north!!

D

Deleted member 1337

Best of luck G, hope that you get treated better there and that it all turns out OK.

Hope it works out for G however a couple of months with the Steelers and Smith he may not want to continue. Funny how steeler fans think it is the coach who did not fit or wasn't good enough but the only constant the past 3 years is Smith and his son.

qazz said:
Hope it works out for G however a couple of months with the Steelers and Smith he may not want to continue. Funny how steeler fans think it is the coach who did not fit or wasn't good enough but the only constant the past 3 years is Smith and his son.
I tell you what, Smith and his son and his two daughters work tirelessly for the Steelers 7 days a week. They have brought financial stability and much more respect in the wider area than we have had for years. The on ice hasn't been great so far but the proper foundations are now in place to support the on ice team.

I seriously can't believe you would have a pop at the Smith family when you have Ragan in charge down there. I know which owner I prefer......... :shock:

Have Hope#35

If we finish the season reasonably well and secure 6th Place like I think we may then there's a very good chance that we could stand between G' and the Playoffs weekend!? Now that would be interesting :lol:

Pop off or not they are not the be all and end all of hockey as you believe. If allowed and some day it will happen the behind the scenes bull pulled by them will be stated by players and ex team officials.