Who Will Win It?

• England

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Thread starter #23
the aussies are taking the mick now!

666 - 5...4 centuries in all of that. imagine there wasnt an end to the game, we would be here untill the hockey season!

Ger-Devils

Englands bowling and batting in some places will have to improve massively in the next test otherwise it will be an easy win for the aussies. 4 batsmen getting a century each shouldn't be happening

Spatzy said:
Monty Panasaer! What a legend, anyone else watch the last couple of hours last night? it was awsome.
i did indeed sit and what the last 11 overs where Anderson and Monty played some perfect shots, Monty even hit 4 hahaha, the crowd were absolutly brilliant,

Ger-Devils

Not a bad start by England but starting to drop quite easily. Only straight ball Johnson had bowled in about 20 overs! Nice ball by Hilfenhaus to dismiss Bopara

Rempel16

I could see Collingwood and Strauss putting on a bit of a stand now though. Strauss looking settled and Collingwood is mr. consistant at the moment!

Strauss only 16 runs away from his record.

How does he qualify to play for England or how does it work in Cricket? I have a look on wikipaedia and it says he was born in South Africa but I didn't see why he can play for England - is it residency or are his parents / grandparents English or something? It's a debate often brought up in all sports, but I think you should only be able to play for the country where you were born.

Thread starter #36
ledgend777 said:
Strauss only 16 runs away from his record.

How does he qualify to play for England or how does it work in Cricket? I have a look on wikipaedia and it says he was born in South Africa but I didn't see why he can play for England - is it residency or are his parents / grandparents English or something? It's a debate often brought up in all sports, but I think you should only be able to play for the country where you were born.
i think its to do with you parents, because pieterson was also born in south africa.