The Ashes

Who Will Win It?

• England

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Australia 2-1 (although three results could be optimistic) , hopefully England's win comes at Cardiff as their performance at each ground will be taken into account when the next round of Tests is allocated.

Also, a hugely successful Test match at Cardiff to prove all the doubters wrong. :D

Ger-Devils

Oi less of it Spatzy! Don't you play for Pentyrch? You play on a Sunday as my old team give yours one hell of a tuning the other week! They won by 152 runs! lol

Dave on the other hand needs to work on his catching from what I seen up in Mountain Ash :lol:

Thread starter #13
Ger-Devils said:
Oi less of it Spatzy! Don't you play for Pentyrch? You play on a Sunday as my old team give yours one hell of a tuning the other week! They won by 152 runs! lol

Dave on the other hand needs to work on his catching from what I seen up in Mountain Ash :lol:
what is your old team?

Ger-Devils

Spatzy said:
Ger-Devils said:

what is your old team?
Aberdare

Thread starter #16
Ger-Devils said:
Spatzy said:
Ger-Devils said:

what is your old team?
Aberdare
i didnt play in that game, otherwise we would of won :lol:

Ger-Devils

Spatzy said:
Ger-Devils said:
Spatzy said:

what is your old team?
Aberdare
i didnt play in that game, otherwise we would of won :lol:[/quote]

Haha would have needed a very high score from you then.

Thread starter #18
307 - 5 now....score is looking a bit better now, freddie and prior are going well..hopefully they can keep going!