Summer Hockey - Rec teams, fixtures & news...

Cardiff Titans travelled to Swindon and came from 5-1 down, to win 9-8 in overtime and become Summer Cup League Champions. With home and away games still to play against Peterborough, the Titans will turn their focus towards the play-offs that start in August. With this being the strongest and longest running competition in Rec, it places the Titans at the very top of UK rec hockey.

yeah looks like slough don't want to come down and play us either so we've got two 5-0 wins which is pretty poor as we'd rather play the games!

Big game for your guys aint it?

Is it possible for you guys to put an update on Friday night or Saturday morning about if the games are going ahead. I'll be coming down on the train from Aberdare so I'd rather know if he games are going ahead before I leave. I hope they both go ahead as I'm really looking forward to it!!

maccab5 said:
yeah looks like slough don't want to come down and play us either so we've got two 5-0 wins which is pretty poor as we'd rather play the games!

Big game for your guys aint it?
Much bigger than it should have been! Shouldn't have to be dealing with a 7 goal deficit! But to be fair, they've got some great Europeans on their squad and as the Titans know, European developed = a great tool to have!
We'll definately have a game on our hands (and with 64 minutes of penalties in Sunday's game, we might have a little more!)

Aberdare_Devil said:
Is it possible for you guys to put an update on Friday night or Saturday morning about if the games are going ahead. I'll be coming down on the train from Aberdare so I'd rather know if he games are going ahead before I leave. I hope they both go ahead as I'm really looking forward to it!!
Fair point. Hopefully the Titans can confirm 100% either way. The Hounds will definitely be playing, as the Ice Hawks are more than eager to finish the job and take the West playoff title.

Lucas69 said:
Aberdare_Devil said:
Fair point. Hopefully the Titans can confirm 100% either way. The Hounds will definitely be playing, as the Ice Hawks are more than eager to finish the job and take the West playoff title.

Hopefully the game will go ahead. I'd love to see both games.