stuuuuu in kenton gone?

Sliput

DevilDom said:
voth26 said:
DevilDom said:
Yep, I'll echo that too. Can't believe we are letting Kenton walk away and trying to re-sign Marsh. I know Kenton was only average last year but at least we know he can be a lot better. With Marsh bar a couple of games at the start of the season I thought he was poor and for a big man lacked physicality.
I have a question on some points you make, If we knew kenton was average last year an we knew he could be better but he didnt get better why would we accept that of kenton and not marsh, whats the difference?. I think if im honest with regards to kenton there seems to be a bit of sentiment attached because he's been here a few yrs and he's marks brother.
Simple answer to that - form is temporary, class is permanent.

Given those "in the know" have kindly pointed out to us mere mortals that Tyson was injured last year then maybe he may be worth another chance but he is still yet to prove he is worth a slot whilst Kenton has for me. Do we know when fit that Tyson still won't cough up so many turnovers for sure?
It has nothing to do with ' in the know ' or ' mere mortals ' !!! it is a fact and also common knowledge that Tyson was injured for a lot of the season. I attended 2 home games last season and live 3hrs away and i knew he was injured.

I would have him back but only if he is fully fit.

I dont understand how so many people don't mind having him back.
Injured or not, he cost us so many games last year with awful turnovers and mistakes.
Guessing nobody keeps +/- for our league? Probably just as well for his sake. :lol:

The Devils do keep a +/- but they are not made public. How can you say injured or not, if it was that bad surly it wpuld explain poor distribution?

I'm not fused about Marsh returning, but think some ofthe criticism is harsh based on his injury.

bluedevil said:
The Devils do keep a +/- but they are not made public. How can you say injured or not, if it was that bad surly it wpuld explain poor distribution?

I'm not fused about Marsh returning, but think some ofthe criticism is harsh based on his injury.
Oh right, Would be interesting to see that. :)

I can understand him not fighting or being as physical when carrying an injury but can't really forgive the poor passing and turnovers?
Genuinely felt we'd have been better off playing short handed at times rather than having him on the ice towards the end of the season.

I think i sit quite near to Devildom (Back of block 3?) so perhaps its something to do with our viewing angle :lol:

DevilDom

Ivydrive said:
bluedevil said:

I can understand him not fighting or being as physical when carrying an injury but can't really forgive the poor passing and turnovers?
Genuinely felt we'd have been better off playing short handed at times rather than having him on the ice towards the end of the season.

I think i sit quite near to Devildom (Back of block 3?) so perhaps its something to do with our viewing angle :lol:
:lol:
I think you could have been sat in the bar to see some of the poor passes! Good point about his injury affecting his physicality but as you point out difficult to see how that would affect his passing.

If Kenton was also injured last year then pretty amazing he did as well as he did. He wasn't poor, just not as good as we know he can be.

If Kenton's knees are shot then of course I wouldn't have him back though.

Sheincar

Ivydrive said:
bluedevil said:

Same opinion here. Must be a block 2 & 3 thing!