Steelers vs Devils Saturday 18th 7pm. Chat/Updates

A

Anonymous

pj_blaze said:
Playing defensive on the road can be a good tactic but 13 shots in 2 periods???????
Enough of this defensive crap, that's all well and good if you can pinch the odd goal or two. We're not up to it though - 4 goals in the last 4 games says it all (2 shut outs amongst those), 7 losses in the last 8, a consistently dire powerplay. It simply isn't good enough. Sounds like Aubry had played a blinder and the closeness of the result is probably more down to that than any expertly executed game plan. Personally I'd rather watch the Devils have a real good tear up and go down fighting (as defeat seems to be the inevitable outcome these days). I'm going to scream if I hear anyone else say that we've got enough forward firepower when it must be clear to most sane people that we haven't!! Time for you know who to clear off for good and one or two others can go with him as well.

well what a complete and utter poor goal to conceed a SHG in the final 90 seconds or so? we need changes 2 wins in 11 is shocking, need a goal scorer, need a guy to get puck in net, Well done to Aubs though had a very good game by the looks of it.

august04 said:
pj_blaze said:
Playing defensive on the road can be a good tactic but 13 shots in 2 periods???????
Enough of this defensive crap, that's all well and good if you can pinch the odd goal or two. We're not up to it though - 4 goals in the last 4 games says it all (2 shut outs amongst those), 7 losses in the last 8, a consistently dire powerplay. It simply isn't good enough. Sounds like Aubry had played a blinder and the closeness of the result is probably more down to that than any expertly executed game plan. Personally I'd rather watch the Devils have a real good tear up and go down fighting (as defeat seems to be the inevitable outcome these days). I'm going to scream if I hear anyone else say that we've got enough forward firepower when it must be clear to most sane people that we haven't!! Time for you know who to clear off for good and one or two others can go with him as well.
Amen to that. :cry:

We just don't score enough goals period!! why are we bringing in a defenceman? when Likit is going to be back in the line up in a few weeks, why? what we need is a first line proven goalscorer to give this team a good kick up the arse - i just don't know what Gerad is thinking sometimes, i don't think he even knows we need changes and fast or we may aswell kiss goodbye to this season.

Fubar

just smashed my rosey tinted specs in a rage :twisted: ...where is this hard hitting. point scoring new generation devils??? all a load of spin & bull!!!!

are we full of injuries? have we got "bus legs"? have we not "gelled" yet? are we bovered?

awaits the latest excuse for a mediocre team

now where's that asbestos suit i bought earlier!