Steelers vs Devils Saturday 18th 7pm. Chat/Updates

I fear that after tomorrow night it could be a pointless weekend, with Nottingham currently losing they are going to come down our rink intent on salvaging something from the weekend, and things could get worse. :oops:

A

Anonymous

dave hardman said:
We just don't score enough goals period!! why are we bringing in a defenceman? when Likit is going to be back in the line up in a few weeks, why? what we need is a first line proven goalscorer to give this team a good kick up the arse - i just don't know what Gerad is thinking sometimes, i don't think he even knows we need changes and fast or we may aswell kiss goodbye to this season.
We signed Teplitsky as a replacement for Andersson - end of story. If Likit gets back in the line up in 4 weeks time, I'll eat my hat. He doesn't deserve to either, after ignoring the Devils medical advice and clearing off to Sweden for their opinion on whether an op was needed. Now we need to sign a forward or two and get rid of some of the garbage. If Adams doesn't act soon, I think he'll be in the firing line very quickly and quite rightly. It's gone beyond a joke and we can't use the Voth not playing excuse every week now.

fordy66 said:
outshot 52-23 that sums us up.......id rather go down 7-3 while having a go...... :twisted:
The thing is, is that we played the defensive game in Belfast and i know we played better but we still lost and we can't keep losing we need changes NOW!

august04 said:
dave hardman said:
We just don't score enough goals period!! why are we bringing in a defenceman? when Likit is going to be back in the line up in a few weeks, why? what we need is a first line proven goalscorer to give this team a good kick up the arse - i just don't know what Gerad is thinking sometimes, i don't think he even knows we need changes and fast or we may aswell kiss goodbye to this season.
We signed Teplitsky as a replacement for Andersson - end of story. If Likit gets back in the line up in 4 weeks time, I'll eat my hat. He doesn't deserve to either, after ignoring the Devils medical advice and clearing off to Sweden for their opinion on whether an op was needed. Now we need to sign a forward or two and get rid of some of the garbage. If Adams doesn't act soon, I think he'll be in the firing line very quickly and quite rightly. It's gone beyond a joke now and we can't use the Voth not playing excuse every week now.

totally agree, sack hinks after tomorrows game, get a replacement in NOW and put players on notices to show he will change them if needed, we cant use stupid excuses anymore,

Ugly Betty said:
IMHO we need Tyson whatever as our d is not offensive enough. We also need some changes up front too. The coach is out of his depth too.
i agree we need tyson but we also need a coach and about a dozen players

Ugly Betty said:
IMHO we need Tyson whatever as our d is not offensive enough. We also need some changes up front too. The coach is out of his depth too.

indeed i would keep Tyson, Maciver Hartwick and Jarvis, rid of Andersson i think his injury will stay with him all season considering his age and the type of injury, we need a top line SCORER not play makers

Fubar

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
august04 said:
dave hardman said:
We signed Teplitsky as a replacement for Andersson - end of story. If Likit gets back in the line up in 4 weeks time, I'll eat my hat. He doesn't deserve to either, after ignoring the Devils medical advice and clearing off to Sweden for their opinion on whether an op was needed. Now we need to sign a forward or two and get rid of some of the garbage. If Adams doesn't act soon, I think he'll be in the firing line very quickly and quite rightly. It's gone beyond a joke now and we can't use the Voth not playing excuse every week now.

totally agree, sack hinks after tomorrows game, get a replacement in NOW and put players on notices to show he will change them if needed, we cant use stupid excuses anymore,

however cr@p the entire team is :( ...sacking individuals at this stage will only make the situation worse. we have to A) get the individuals here and only if they are available providing we dont break the wage cap (god forbid) and B) waste 6 or 7 games getting the team to "gel" (oh how i love that word :ugeek: )...maybe they just all need a severe good thrashing with a big stick and a stern word from the owner...including the coach :|

Fubar said:
however cr@p the entire team is :( ...sacking individuals at this stage will only make the situation worse. we have to A) get the individuals here and only if they are available providing we dont break the wage cap (god forbid) and B) waste 6 or 7 games getting the team to "gel" (oh how i love that word :ugeek: )...maybe they just all need a severe good thrashing with a big stick and a stern word from the owner...including the coach :|

but how many more games can we go losing without making changes? bringing in Tyson alone does mean we get much more offence but he wont be able to get all goals on game night, he can chip in yes but one man won change the team

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
Why wait till after tomorrows game. He does sod all anyway. :x
would much rather ice Ben Davies.

dave hardman said:
I agree about sacking Hinks but Gerad's #1 guy Siverthorn did sod all last week as did the rest of the team i just don't think we are good enough.
i am not surprised.... with this squad i had us down as a 7th place team at the start of the season and nothing i have seen so far has changed my mind.