steelers Vs Devils - League - 1st Oct 23 - 16:00 FO

BostonBart22

Absolutely fair point, although this Sheffield team looks to be a considerably better one than last year. Hugely enjoyable game and our record in their place continues to be insanely good.

Nottingham next Saturday will be a rather different test. Our least favourite away trip and a team coming off a 6-0 walloping but for now… I will enjoy tonight. Top performance all round
Unfortunately in Nottingham it's a mandatory loss , hopefully that's out the window this season.

BostonBart22

Great road win against the traffic cones, and good to see PR not afraid to scratch 2 different players this weekend, it will certainly keep the playing players on their toes for up and coming games ..well done coach..

moggy#9

Great result for the devils. Some interesting results elsewhere. I'm wondering whether we've over estimated Glasgow and Nottingham, whilst the likes of Manchester, Dundee and Fife aren't nearly as bad as some of us thought

kettdevil1

For clarity.. you're talking about Chad's hit aren't you?

I still don't see how that was a penalty.
I am talking about Barrow dumping Tansley on his backside in the first period tonight. A beaut of a hit and given the last game it must have felt good

Agree with you about Chad's hit, clean as a whistle and mad that it drew a penalty

Hedd Wyn John

Great result for the devils. Some interesting results elsewhere. I'm wondering whether we've over estimated Glasgow and Nottingham, whilst the likes of Manchester, Dundee and Fife aren't nearly as bad as some of us thought
It's early days at the moment. Nottingham will be interesting - since we always managed to lose in their arena.

Martynwo

Good highlight package.
From the highlights, which are normally home biased, Devils looked comfortable and composed
both on and off the puck. Their 1st was an lucky bounce, ours were well set up and executed

kettdevil1

Good highlight package.
From the highlights, which are normally home biased, Devils looked comfortable and composed
both on and off the puck. Their 1st was an lucky bounce, ours were well set up and executed
That was how it felt like. We absorbed a lot of pressure in the third but there was no panic in the D, we just collapsed when necessary, got sticks into the lanes and rushed the passes, it was impressive to see.

E.D.S.

Great highlight package as always. I’ve always liked their commentator too.

A friend of mine went and said Bowns played well as did Crawford. Well done boys. Great result,

Wannabe2

So good to hear PR saying that there is a lot more to come from this group.
We finally have a Coach that speaks so much sense, we scored a home run when we signed Sir Peter. We have a very good team, being steered by a first class coach, and don’t it feel good. Thanks guys you made Sunday a very happy day for so many of us, it’s a pure joy to watch this team. Happy Hockey Days.