Steeler Ryan's blind rage

Finnerty is Jays bitch, end of story!!!!! If finnerty wanted to drop them he had more than enough opportunities to do so........ What a pussy!!!!! Wonder why bob and simmsy shit out at coming to our "gross little tent" they would have been made more than welcome Im sure ha ha....

Earnie

It's probably all part of the Sheffield Steelers PR machine to make more money.
Wind up the locals to get more bums on seats next time Cardiff visit.
However it is degrading for Ice Hockey and Sheffield supporters should feel somewhat embarrassed at their club's second attempt at knocking a club that will beat them before the season's out.(preferably at Nottingham) Other ELITE clubs must think they have lost the plot.
Devils can look after themselves very nicely thank you .

Chris

Administrator
As someone has already said (can't copy & paste on council computers) it wasn't even a punch?

So that makes...

Randy the liar for moaning about non existant eye gouging.
Ryan the liar for moaning about non existant sucker punching.

Any bets on which player will be next to make something up?

Chris.

mazza03

Oh my heart bleeds for this sad little man, I saw no sucker punch and Jay was there all the time for Finnety to hit him so what stopped him? :eek:

Finny

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
was it not Finnerty who punched Jay when he was on the floor behind the Devils goal???
I think you'll find that it was Latulippe's gravitational force which made poor ickle Finnerty lower his clenched fist low enough for evil Jay to headbutt.

Finny said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
was it not Finnerty who punched Jay when he was on the floor behind the Devils goal???
I think you'll find that it was Latulippe's gravitational force which made poor ickle Finnerty lower his clenched fist low enough for evil Jay to headbutt.
oh god my mistake :roll: lol, i think he needs to get the butt kicking he deserves off Mac or Voth, or 1 off each :D

Yep, have to agree with Sami there - I sit right behind the players benches, and it was definitely Jay asking Ryan to have a fight if he wanted it, not the other way around...Finnerty just carried on playing his dirty game IMHO but never wanted to drop this gloves himself...and I wish someone would just drop him to be honest...

In terms of the sucker punch, don't make me laugh - it was a shove to the chest and Finnerty just went **** over and looked a complete tool for going down so easily from a shove from the smallest guy on the ice.

Yet again another classless PR from the steelers - they seem to want to put any tosh out there in order to try and sell a few extra tickets...it makes me cringe to know that they just get away with this rubbish...clueless and classless!!!!

It's no coincidence what they are the most hated organisation in the Elite league now is it...

Finnerty must be simms love child, same sh*** comes out of his mouth!. He claims he was watching the Doug , Shank's fight when he got put on his butt, if you look at the ITV footage he actually got put on his backside before Doug and Shank's get anywhere near each other.
I bet he was a right little grass in school ! :lol: :lol:

Somebody won't be putting on his little green suit and helping Santa if he keeps telling porkies!!

Kipper

No class whatsoever.The only person who should be embarrassed is Finnerty. If my son whined like him I'd warm his ears and tell him to grow up,act like a man or quit playing.

There are brave servicemen, Canadian and British amongst others who face serious injury/death daily but don't whine about it.With what is going on in the world at the moment the Sqeelers should get a grip on reality. Hockey's a game.Play it like men or go home.

What an odious,squalid organisation they are

Sliput

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Wow,that feels better.......Certain people in the Steelers organisation need to grow up just alittle bit and so should a few of the players.

CLASSLESS isnt a big enough word for them.Why do they feel the need to constantly whinge and moan about us ?

Hey DS/DM/BP/RF/RD/SM/DT (delete whichever) ...you're acting like a group of school kids,where is your self -respect ? You want to run a proffessional hockey team-then act like grown ups !!!

Finnerty is a ****!.

In answer to people's questions.....I was sitting in block 2, and Yes Jay did butt-end fannerty (ha ha)....but the ------ deserved it.

At the opening face off as Samidevils said earlier...it wasn't a sucker punch.....it was a gentle and I mean gentle x-check with sent finnerty to his a$$

why didn't he drop them then.........didn't want to have his ass handed to him in the first few seconds i guess

hahahaha! I have no other reaction than to laugh at yet another classless press release from such a classless guy! Finnerty is once again talking absolute rubbish! Did he or did he not get rightly put on his ass by Jay before the fight yet hes winging about how he was watching Dougs fight and then felt a punch by Jay?! How dumb have you got to be to lie about an incident that there is a video of! Get a life!!
At the end of the day Jay is already kicking Finnertys whinging little ass in terms of goals and I can't wait for him to kick his ass if Finnerty he ever mans up enough to put his money where his mouth is.

Gazza272

Iceman1234 said:
Is it me.....or is "sucker punch" the only word these Northern Monkeys know :lol:

Let's have a think on here eh? theres no need for us to be going down the 'northern monkeys' route or condoning the use of a butt end imo.

By all means like criticise Finnerty where its due but to be honest we should be more careful in what we say so the inferno doesnt become a place where Steelers fans and fans of other teams dont want to come to due to comments like that.

Finnerty has written a huge cheque with his mouth which his backside probably didnt realise he would have to cash in on the 14th. so lets concentrate on him and please lets try and be more civil in the way in which we debate maybe?