Steeler Ryan's blind rage

DevilDom

Not again! The only cowards are the squealers who choose to conduct trial by media. I saw no sucker-punch - just a bit of agry bargy with Finnerty ending up on his ass. :lol:

Finnerty is all tough when picking a fight with the smallest Devils player on the ice, espcecially with Voth and MacIver out of the way!

Jay is the new Sactratini and long may he continue to wind up the opposition. Some easy penalties might be coming our way in the next Steelers game.

dave

Why is he waiting till January??? We are playing them again in Decmeber and if he was that mad surely he would want to settle the score ASAP???

James

Administrator
dave said:
Why is he waiting till January??? We are playing them again in Decmeber and if he was that mad surely he would want to settle the score ASAP???
As a friend said to me, maybe the Squeelers have already paid for his ban so Jay won't be able to play in December.

joffa

Ammusing indeed!

Seems his outburst puts an interesting angle to the next game where Brad and Doug will be around so "Heads up Ryan". :lol:

wow...honestly finnerty, whos the coward here?
talk about exagerating beyond all belief all because he got flawed by one of or smallest players.
God he makes it sound like mike tyson walked up to him from behind and delivered a right hook of doom that puts people in comas, grow some balls finnerty...

dave said:
It will more than likely kick off on the 14th, but as that's the Sheffield paper, it's to sell tickets for the Sheffield game. If there's more Finnerty - Latulippe stuff on the 14th then there's double the amount of marketing power for the game on the 10th. Long running feuds bring the punters in, hence the sell out and near sell out for the Steelers games this season, with bigger crowds than against your biggest rivals or the Panthers, who bring down a tank full of away support. It makes plenty of PR/business sense to me.

The whole steelers organisation is just one big piece of PR, they will feel no shame as long as they are making the papers. If they want to look stupid i think we should just leave them to it, sit back and laugh.

wildthing74

The way i saw it is that Jay was looking for him right from the 1st face off(which shocked me)and not that it occured after the fight started.Maciver and Cruickshank started after obviously.
Another case of the Squeelers doing and saying whatever they want but thats ok cos its them.
You'd think after Sharp got humiliated they would have learned their lesson by now.More spice for the game in December.
Got I still hate them even after all these years.

as i said on THF

The most annoying thing about it is the fact that all game Latulippe was asking him to drop them before faceoffs etc as Finnerty just yapped and yapped and wouldn't drop them. Now he's acting like a big man in the sheffield paper saying how lucky he is to be alive and he's going to beat Latulippe up!! Come on Ryan mate grow up. Latulippe wanted to fight you all game and you wouldn't drop em.

TBH didn't look like a sucker punch at the start of the faceoff to me, just looked like a push in which Latulippe got a penalty for cross checking IIRC.

PS has anyone noticed the picture on that site of G and underneath it says "embarrased"....