Stars Vs Devils - League - 12th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedd Wyn John

Says a lot about the 'product' we have been given this year when we are commenting on other teams games in a stars v devils thread.

Not good enough.
Giants are strong contenders for the league so any time they lose Devils need to capitalise. However Devils are struggling against a bottom end team.

I decided to watch the football instead. I’m fed up of how bad we’ve been playing. I wasted my £15 last Sunday, I’m not doing that again.

Unfortunately I have a season ticket, and whether I turn up tomorrow or not they have my money.

But I am very clear that our recruitment has failed - either in ability or attitude. Whether it’s players who aren’t as good anymore (and I don’t mean Joey), new players who aren’t up to it, or players who just don’t care apparently.

And with the score line I’m pretty pleased with my decision so far.

Samael

Giants are strong contenders for the league so any time they lose Devils need to capitalise. However Devils are struggling against a bottom end team.
Strong contenders? Lol Belfast are in another league to us. I said in the thread from last weekend it's like watching an eihl team play nihl. We are a shower of shit this year. Personnel changes, if any, will be minimum and we will finish the season in a wash of mediocrity. We went off the boil about 3 years ago and have had a stale 'product' for some time. I don't see the point in dropping names of previous personnel who have left but its pretty clear that the work ethic and attitude that got us those previous league titles, challenge cups and playoff titles are no longer in Cardiff.

The rivalry with Belfast was fun while it lasted but we just can't keep up with the big boys this year.

Rhyan48

I decided to watch the football instead. I’m fed up of how bad we’ve been playing. I wasted my £15 last Sunday, I’m not doing that again.

Unfortunately I have a season ticket, and whether I turn up tomorrow or not they have my money.

But I am very clear that our recruitment has failed - either in ability or attitude. Whether it’s players who aren’t as good anymore (and I don’t mean Joey), new players who aren’t up to it, or players who just don’t care apparently.

And with the score line I’m pretty pleased with my decision so far.[/QUOTmy views are the same they have my money what ever been a season ticket holder but I can 100% say if things don’t change up I won’t be having a season ticket next year that’s a fact

Wannabe2

It was but I think the buck starts with the players they are not playing for him
Wonder why,it must be like talking to a cardboard cut out, sorry but for me he is the worse coach we have had for many many years. But we move on as we always do, even if it is bad to worse. He was a very poor player and a even poorer coach.

moggy#9

I can't really comment on the game because I'm not watching it, but realistically there aren't going to be any changes before the continental cup. Personally I'm really nervous about us being completely humiliated next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.