Stars Vs Devils - League - 12th Nov 22 - 19:00 FO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablo3

I can't really comment on the game because I'm not watching it, but realistically there aren't going to be any changes before the continental cup. Personally I'm really nervous about us being completely humiliated next weekend.
I'm going to enjoy watching all the games, not expecting much from us, so can't be disappointed

ASHIPP

Set our expectations low and we won't be disappointed. Just tuned in to Twitter for first time this evening, things are just what I expected up in Dundee.
Back to the snooker.....

Kevin roog

Set our expectations low and we won't be disappointed. Just tuned in to Twitter for first time this evening, things are just what I expected up in Dundee.
Back to the snooker.....
Perhaps that’s the answer. We don’t hear off Steve king on here, hardly anything off Todd about the poor performances, has everyone given up and waiting for the playoffs

Samael

Wonder why,it must be like talking to a cardboard cut out, sorry but for me he is the worse coach we have had for many many years. But we move on as we always do, even if it is bad to worse. He was a very poor player and a even poorer coach.
While l don't rate Dupont any more l think its unfair to call him a bad coach simply because he's crap in interviews. He's clearly lost the locker room though and l think what Kelman said before the league started about the players wanting to come back because of Dupont was bollocks. I think it was more a case of them wanting a nice cushy number and stable employment for the year regardless of performance. I was shocked we let O'connor go last year tbh but he's not going to be part of the canuck cronyism that seems to be in operation here either.

Last edited:

moggy#9

While l don't rate Dupont any more l think its unfair to call him a bad coach simply because he's crap in interviews. He's clearly lost the locker room though and l think what Kelman said before the league started about the players wanting to come back because of Dupont was bollocks. I think it was more a case of them wanting a nice cushy number and stable employment for the year regardless of performance. I was shocked we let O'connor go last year tbh but he's not part of the cannuck croney network that seems to be in operation here either.
It's not just in interviews though, is it? He's hardly covered himself in glory tactically either.

Status
Not open for further replies.