Smith Confirms New Festival Pricing

DevilDom

wildthing74 said:
Surely they deserve to sell out for this now.No excuse not to go for anybody not on holiday.Be great to see some old players who deserve support for the great service and success they brought this great club.
I agree. If we were not away we would defintely be going. It would be good if there was a big show of support now though.

Tyke Devil

Well it seems that it will now go ahead...good news. :)

As someone that has purchased tickets already, I'd be quite happy just having a souvenir of the Festival in lieu of any overpayment I might (now) have made.

Even better if it was something for mini Tyke-Devil. Just throwing the option out there in case anyone from the Devils organisation happens to read the Inferno.

I really hope everyone that can attend will do so now and make this a great day out with a fantastic atmosphere in the BBT and some solid wins for the Devils.

A

Anonymous

Beth said:
Any idea what time the games will be?
Think I heard/read the first game late afternoon (4.00) the other at around 6.30? Could be wrong though. I may have dreamt it :oops:

ASHIPP

Zed said:
Beth said:
Think I heard/read the first game late afternoon (4.00) the other at around 6.30? Could be wrong though. I may have dreamt it :oops:
Picked up my tickets yesterday. Doors open 2pm, activities start at 3pm. I got the impression the Elite team game will face-off at 6pm.

Beth

ASHIPP said:
Zed said:
Beth said:
Picked up my tickets yesterday. Doors open 2pm, activities start at 3pm. I got the impression the Elite team game will face-off at 6pm.
Ah okay, thanks! The legends game starts at 3 then presumably? (stupid question?) It's just I can't get there until gone half 4 :(

TheStub

OK - I want to buy tickets, but there is no hope of me making it to Cardiff just to buy them (and there is no reason I would bother going to Cardiff other than that).

How can I get the tickets through the website with my ST discount? Hmmmm...

TheStub said:
OK - I want to buy tickets, but there is no hope of me making it to Cardiff just to buy them (and there is no reason I would bother going to Cardiff other than that).

Could you Paypal the funds over to someone who is going to Cardiff?

Skippy

TheStub said:

Is it buy at the rink or at the office ? If its the rink I can help you out.

Its not far from the flat :D