Signings for 2021/22 season

Kevlar68

we lost that title.
Needed win in 3 games and blew it
Never get that sort of saying.
That then also stands for all the teams in the league, if they had won the games they lost they would have also won the league but because they lost those games they too lost the title.

Hockeymad

Never get that sort of saying.
That then also stands for all the teams in the league, if they had won the games they lost they would have also won the league but because they lost those games they too lost the title.
ask 99 percent of the devils fans they will tell you we blew the league...

jenks33

Thread starter #235
Giants fans seem to think they have won the league already. Even steelers fan agreed and said give them the title.
I think a few of us feared the giants would walk the league last time around when they signed Reddox, Hamilton, Lake, Mullen, Pelech etc. They were a disappointment tho

Wannabe2

Don’t think anyone will walk the league as long as we are in it, and as far as thinking Belfast would walk it last time around really don’t know why they never seemed frightening.

jenks33

Thread starter #237
Don’t think anyone will walk the league as long as we are in it, and as far as thinking Belfast would walk it last time around really don’t know why they never seemed frightening.
Yeah they didn’t look frightening when the season got going. If anybody wasn’t worried about the signings Belfast made tho then they were kidding themselves. Reddox, Hamilton and Mullen had particularly impressive CV’s for this league. As we all know hockey isn’t played on paper though and they never really gelled

moggy#9

Giants fans seem to think they have won the league already. Even steelers fan agreed and said give them the title.
This is hilarious given that most teams have only announced a handful of players. Us, Belfast, Sheffield, Nottingham and possibly Coventry will all be competitive.

Wannabe2

Yeah they didn’t look frightening when the season got going. If anybody wasn’t worried about the signings Belfast made tho then they were kidding themselves. Reddox, Hamilton and Mullen had particularly impressive CV’s for this league. As we all know hockey isn’t played on paper though and they never really gelled
Honestly buddy I certainly was not kidding myself, to me there wasn’t enough to kid myself about, our signings to me was enough to give me the confidence I needed. Your views about the Giants signings were just that your views, and if mine differed that don’t mean I was kidding myself. When I think differently I will certainly say so, but with our clubs ambitions that just may be awhile away.