Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

Rempel16

I can't really see anyone being upset about him leaving the league lol
I am one. That’s another entertainer gone from the league. I don’t recall most of Sheffield’s roster last season. I remember the shenanigans he brought to games though.

Sad to see these types of players leaving the league. It’s getting watered down far too much for my liking.

Based on the lack of rumours and the fact that we’ve been told that the entire team has already been signed I’m guessing we’ll see Crawford, Crandall and Davies plus one other, maybe Mosey or Pietroniro.

Last edited:

RedDevil17

Based on the lack of rumours and the fact that we’ve been told that the entire team has already been signed I’m guessing we’ll see Crawford, Crandall and Davies plus one other, maybe Pietroniro.
If Crandall and Pietroniro come back, clearly we haven’t learned our lesson (for the SECOND TIME!) when it comes to signing mediocrity and therefore not upgrading.

Wannabe2

If the remaining of signings are re-signings, then why wait and not announce them with the others, as there’s nothing to hide,surely it makes more sense if you have a few aces up your sleeve to say nought. Anyway that’s my theory, but I could be miles off, as long as Bens back that’s cool.

Mooney#16

I doubt I’m right but would love to be and Devils sign one more import forward and three more import defencemen one of which is Mosey for the flexibility. With Ben Davies back you have the potential of a competitive team. Devils still need more goals and more solidity in defence to feel they will rate no 1 in goals for and against so some key pieces still required.

moggy#9

If Crandall and Pietroniro come back, clearly we haven’t learned our lesson (for the SECOND TIME!) when it comes to signing mediocrity and therefore not upgrading.
If Crandall is back, then I suspect that there'll be quite a few people questioning the decision making within the club even further. The problems on what was supposed to be the first line last season weren't just down to Reid or the coaching. People have said before how disinterested Crandall looked last season, I can't understand why that would be rewarded.

As far as pietroniro is concerned, I'm really not sure. Yes, he does have flexibility in his game, but does he have the extra goals in his game? I really don't know. In his defence however, given the state of the team when he arrived, it wasn't exactly easy for him to make an impact.