Shirt off his back

Disappointed... common sense should have prevailed and another draw held before announcements made to public.. won't be buying any more SOHB's tickets and feel sorry for those who work so hard to sell them also.

Very disappointing for an organisation who to date have got their marketing spot on. Over the years I've spent quite a lot on SOHB but stopped buying a few years ago. Decided to purchase £5 worth tonight and not one of the numbers was anywhere close to mine...and I mean not close!!

I'm not sure what the delay was tonight in announcing the winning numbers.....perhaps it was because they were consecutive numbers, but there was certainly an opportunity to sort out any mess up, before making it public...but it seems it was a lost opportunity. Having said that I'm relatively confident that TK will try and put it right.....so I'm going to hold on to my 7 tickets...just in case.

I'll now await a 'statement from TK :)

Diafol

Disappointed... common sense should have prevailed and another draw held before announcements made to public.. won't be buying any more SOHB's tickets and feel sorry for those who work so hard to sell them also.
True, imagine the reaction when they try to sell tickets next week !

fdlf666

Very disappointed as it would appear that my tickets were only 4000 out, if they were put in at all
Think there were two blocks of five tickets winners. Last time I buy SOHB and 50/50 tickets too.

Jesus! The biggest SOHB event in club history with probably the biggest uptake of tickets and the club allow this to happen!
Talk about not being able to organise a raffle! Ffs! Who the hell presided over that balls up?
Gotta feel sorry for the sohb sellers cos after buying a tenner's worth tonight I'll never buy another.

davew

The guy who has won them can charge what he likes for them, he won them fairly. It's the Devils who've created the issue here not him
That doesn't make it right for him to profit from them. That shows a lack of respect for the devils and his fellow fans.

davew

Shouldn't we be directing our displeasure to the club rather than the winners though ?
Some of us shouted for a redraw and booed..everyone around me was incredulous..

I wonder if the draw tickets had already been thrown out before Todd got to see the results...