Season tickets

matbur

Terry, it was not a 'professional moan' the reasons I outlined are quite valid. I appreciate the barriers facing the team around ticketing/Covid but was just explaining my circumstances.

matbur

Matt we totally understand that not everyone lives in Cardiff and as you are aware, the delivery of 1500 cards arrived late this afternoon. As we now have to factor in COVID safety measures, particularly on game day in the reception area, we have had to organise specific collection days / times. On this occasion we are asking fans to try and work with us, but if you truly are struggling, drop us an email info@cardiffdevils.com and we will do our best to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Hi Katrina, I appreciate you taking time to respond. Please note, that my post was not a personal complaint and was expressing how it was a challenge to collect the tickets for our own circumstances. As mentioned, I appreciate that this won't be an issue for most fans and that ticket delivery is beyond your control.

We will travel up Saturday morning to collect as them as my other half has now tied it in with a visit to also collect from Ikea...

Moving forward, I do think that the club should consider possibility of digital season tickets as teams are increasingly doing these days to alleviate printing/distribution challenges.

Kevlar68

Thread starter #24
Look, no system will ever be 100% appreciated.
Collection will be a slight inconvenience for anyone outside cardiff, digital season ticket will be a no go for anyone not on a smart phone, delivery was a no go as just not enough time.
We must not forget everything has been last minute this season so this collection system is the best possible plan if you want to get all the games.
The only possible way for the club to send out season tickets at such short notice would be the season ticket holder pays for delivery and they miss one or two games.
We haven't had hockey for 16 months, let's just be happy we can even have a season.
The Devils Org. have been doing a great job during these testing times. Keep going!

matbur

I'm not saying they haven't! I'm just expressing that it was an inconvenience.

I'm done with this forum for a while.

Wannabe2

And your entitled as much as anyone to say your bit, don’t take it personal bud as it’s not usually that. We have all had to put up with so much shit lately, that it’s really easy to get frustrated and feel a bit cheesed off,god you wouldn’t be normal without feeling pissed off at times. Just like our great team we have to pull together at times, and we are normally pretty good at that. We will all get there in the end we always do, in the meantime we all need each other whether that’s supporting the lads, or supporting each other. Saturday we will be one big happy family, let’s include Thursday and Friday. Keep posting mate your views are as important as anyones, it’s good to talk, see you Saturday.