Season tickets

Slartibartfast

I reckon we'll be picking them up before the game. Be a bit of a mental one picking them up on game day surely?
Many like me don't live in Cardiff and work a long way from Cardiff so picking them up in the week is difficult if not impossible so I think it will be game day for a few of us. They are pretty efficient on the counter though so I think it will be OK.

matbur

Pretty annoyed off by ticketing. I don't live in Cardiff, we work full-time and rely on a babysitter to come to the games, we can't get there before 5pm and wait around for two hours pre-game for that reason, so we have no choice but to make an extra trip and drive up just to collect the tickets on Saturday morning.

I understand they were waiting on delivery which is out of their hands in fairness, but I don't know why they just don't have digital tickets or at least give us a voucher for the game on Saturday and post the tickets.

I know you can't please everyone all of the time and I'm in the minority, but it still feels a bit unnecessary.

KatrinaW

Matt we totally understand that not everyone lives in Cardiff and as you are aware, the delivery of 1500 cards arrived late this afternoon. As we now have to factor in COVID safety measures, particularly on game day in the reception area, we have had to organise specific collection days / times. On this occasion we are asking fans to try and work with us, but if you truly are struggling, drop us an email info@cardiffdevils.com and we will do our best to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

terry hunt

Matt we totally understand that not everyone lives in Cardiff and as you are aware, the delivery of 1500 cards arrived late this afternoon. As we now have to factor in COVID safety measures, particularly on game day in the reception area, we have had to organise specific collection days / times. On this occasion we are asking fans to try and work with us, but if you truly are struggling, drop us an email info@cardiffdevils.com and we will do our best to help. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Take no notice Katrina you are doing a great job.Just a small number of professional wingers moaners.