season tickets for 15/16 season.

Thread starter #1
With the team going in the new rink next season i understand that the ones who have current season tickets get first pick of the seats in the new rink.

I haven't got a season ticket this year as its mine and my partners first season, but as we have managed to not miss one home game so far i will be buying when they are available. but the questions i need to ask are does anyone know what the prices are? when the tickets are available to buy? and when do people get to pick their seats?

Sheincar

At the moment we don't know any of those details. Usually the 1st deadline for renewing is end of season so I would guess we will know more by the end of Feb.

jimmy snels

I can confirm that i was told when i bought mine the year before this, i bought my ticket the day they came out and was told i was eleventh on the list. I've asked for confirmation of my position since then last season and this and have been told the list still exists BUT NOT where my exact place is.

I fully expect to not be eleventh in all honesty because the people who are closer to club will no doubt be over there long before I'm invited but i guess with 3300 seats i should still get a decent one ;)

wildthing74

I really don't see this will be a problem when the move comes about. Lots of people have already said they are worried about priority but let's be honest everybody will sit in a similar place to where they do now it just may have a different block number on it.We all chose where to sit after alll plus there are an extra 1000 seats to chose from.

I guess the ones who will find it most strange are the standers although numbers wise there will be a lot less of them with season tickets compared to available seats.

Above all I hope our fans accept that it will be a huge task to please everybody and after all it was the previous cowboy/s who used it as an incentive to buy season tickets along with other things they would never be able to deliver and not give the new management too much grief.We will all end up happy and I can't wait to get in there.

Thread starter #5
well if all that sit in blocks 3 and 4 atm sit behind the bench in the new rink then i will be looking to go there.

me and the missus have sat in a few different blocks but love how loud and fun it is sitting in there now and will want to sit in the same atmosphere from next season onwards.

jimmy snels

Im a standing ST holder along with the temmes and links and i think we're hoping to all stick together but not sure where to move too. I hope that it's not a case of we'll sort the usuals first then you lot to be honest. If it is i will moan :lol:

As aplzart says your going to want to know where your buddies are going basically.

James

Administrator
The thought of sitting at a hockey match just confuses me. When you stand and bring mates along you shuffle up and make room. How are you supposed to do that sitting. Panic! Will no one think of the children!

Have Hope#35

James said:
The thought of sitting at a hockey match just confuses me. When you stand and bring mates along you shuffle up and make room. How are you supposed to do that sitting. Panic! Will no one think of the children!
That's the one thing that prevents me and a mate from getting a Season Ticket... Our wives are part-time supporters and you can't always guarantee a seat near/next to you, especially at the moment!

Temme

James said:
Amen!

Since we can't stand at the new rink (myself, tiger, allyn, james, tom) we need to sort tickets together!

Also, this is why i'm going to do my officials course, boom! Standing season ticket right there :lol:

jimmy snels

Have Hope#35 said:
James said:
That's the one thing that prevents me and a mate from getting a Season Ticket... Our wives are part-time supporters and you can't always guarantee a seat near/next to you, especially at the moment!

Just a thought on this. Wait until all season tickets are sorted with a location. Then pick two seats with two empty seats next to them. Provided the mrs gives decent notice you'll be fine too buy them at the desk I'd have thought?

drainage

aplzart said:
With the team going in the new rink next season i understand that the ones who have current season tickets get first pick of the seats in the new rink.

I haven't got a season ticket this year as its mine and my partners first season, but as we have managed to not miss one home game so far i will be buying when they are available. but the questions i need to ask are does anyone know what the prices are? when the tickets are available to buy? and when do people get to pick their seats?
No idea what price will be but this season was around £440 for an adult , this season am sure we signed up early March ( blind faith or a sense things would improve who knows!!)

If you are going to all games then a ST definitely makes sense there is a saving to be had.

Todd did say our ST are the most expensive in league but whether a new rink means prices stay similar or not guess we will see!

mazza03

We've sat in block 4 since day 1 and want to continue to sit behind the away bench with the rest of our "hockey family" some of us have been sat together since the WNIR days.

Sheincar

Those of us at the back of Block 2 have already said we want to be in the same sort of position next year, behind home bench by the blue line. As has been said, I suspect most people want seats in the same sort of position to where they are now.

Have Hope#35

jimmy snels said:
Have Hope#35 said:
James said:

Just a thought on this. Wait until all season tickets are sorted with a location. Then pick two seats with two empty seats next to them. Provided the mrs gives decent notice you'll be fine too buy them at the desk I'd have thought?
We're considering that for the New Season... Lads night out if the seats next to us are taken ;)
This season we've been in Block 2, 3 and 4 depending on how early we've booked Tickets!

Ocko

If every season ticket holder renews their tickets there will still be over 2300 left (the entire BBT capacity). Based on that I don't think it will be a particular struggle to get the seat you want.

drainage said:
aplzart said:

No idea what price will be but this season was around £440 for an adult , this season am sure we signed up early March ( blind faith or a sense things would improve who knows!!)

If you are going to all games then a ST definitely makes sense there is a saving to be had.

Todd did say our ST are the most expensive in league but whether a new rink means prices stay similar or not guess we will see!
Todd also said that it was too late this season to look at pricing as all of the early bird had already paid ( albeit to the previous dictatorship) and it would cause too many problems, personally I would be happy to have no reduction and clap banners to be provided in place of a reduction

jimmy snels

Me too jody. I'm happy too pay for all the games in advance, watch a competitive team playing tough hockey and the atmosphere created by those noisy bastard banners is fantastic!

jimmy snels said:
I can confirm that i was told when i bought mine the year before this, i bought my ticket the day they came out and was told i was eleventh on the list. I've asked for confirmation of my position since then last season and this and have been told the list still exists BUT NOT where my exact place is.

I fully expect to not be eleventh in all honesty because the people who are closer to club will no doubt be over there long before I'm invited but i guess with 3300 seats i should still get a decent one ;)
The list does exist. I have a copy from my time with the CDRA. You are joint 11th with 8 others. I just checked!

However, this deal was put together by the "dear departed" and whether the new management need take any of PR's BS into account is another matter.

In my opinion, it was a daft idea. How could it be administered effectively with ST purchases normally spanning several weeks? How could any seat be allocated until someone else with a "higher priority" selected their seat?

It was just another of Ragan's double-dealing ploys to confuse fans whilst extracting their cash for his benefit. It would have meant deadlines for selecting and paying up, giving him the chance to blackmail early payments or upfront deposits.

There's lots of seats and I've confidence the new guys will treat all fans fairly.

I got a season ticket with five others in Block 4, but it was the 24 game one. I believe those who got what I got get second round pick of seats as it were.

I really want to sit where i am now in the new rink, but the boys i sit with fancy sitting ice level.

As soon as a ST is available to me for the next season i'll snap it up
:RAWK

DevilDom

As long as the process is as fair as possible nobody should be upset.

I personally don't agree with specific groups getting preference over others nor any lists generated on who renewed their season ticket first. Some people held off buying season tickets for very good reasons, others may have been season ticket holders for many years and renewed late because of financial reasons. It really shouldn't matter - all season ticket holders should be treated equally.

I would suggest some sort of lottery with groups of say 50-100 season ticket holders selected at random and invited to choose their seats. Then the next group and so on. I'm sure Todd will come up with something fair and have no worries at all.