Season Tickets 2017/2018

bdevil

I'm happy with this. I sit in block 8 and always expected it to change to Gold.
I thought Gold, silver and bronze would increase in price but that doesn't seem to have happened.

I don't dispute the changes in in tariff to some of the seats (at the devils end), but scrapping concessions tickets is ludicrous!! Not all full time students are under 21. As a full time 29 year old student on an extremely intense course, with barely any spare time to work, I absolutely cannot afford upwards of £50 a month, £30 a month for this season was bad enough. They've priced me right out of a ST for next season :( gutted.

I don't dispute the changes in in tariff to some of the seats (at the devils end), but scrapping concessions tickets is ludicrous!! Not all full time students are under 21. As a full time 29 year old student on an extremely intense course, with barely any spare time to work, I absolutely cannot afford upwards of £50 a month, £30 a month for this season was bad enough. They've priced me right out of a ST for next season :( gutted.
Pretty much in the same boat here :oops:

But can see why its been done. Im sure they will get close to capacity next year too which is great for the club

Pretty much in the same boat here :oops:

But can see why its been done. Im sure they will get close to capacity next year too which is great for the club
I can't see why they've scrapped concessions. I understand the changing of tarrifs and the price increase (only fair given our awesome facility and quality of players) but scrapping concessions?! :(

pjj365

Also makes sense to have the "away" end mainly bronze. Perfect for walk ups who might have been put off by silver pricing

That's the way to sell more ST over time

I can't see why they've scrapped concessions. I understand the changing of tarrifs and the price increase (only fair given our awesome facility and quality of players) but scrapping concessions?! :(
Likewise, cant fault the block changes (i.e. devils attack 2x is more valuable) or the price increase(Supply<Demand), but the lack of concession I don't get.

Kal

there isn't a lack of concessions they're just no longer offering them to mature students a lot of places do that.

drainage

Is there no early bird price this year or have i missed something?
I cant see reference to it - they seem to want DD payments set up for 1st April so there would appear to be limited time to be an early bird ?

It seems that gives you a clear 12 months to pay which isnt too bad.

Have Hope#35

I cant see reference to it - they seem to want DD payments set up for 1st April so there would appear to be limited time to be an early bird ?

It seems that gives you a clear 12 months to pay which isnt too bad.
If I remember right they abolished the early bird last season (maybe the season before) in favour of a competitive flat rate for Season Tickets... I think it was when they took over Ragan's pricing structure which they felt was too expensive after the Early Bird price had ceased!?

DevilDom

Some of the block grading changes seem quite unfair to me. Most other clubs only count the centre blocks as gold seating whilst we are now counting blocks 8 and 20 as gold. IMO siting in the area from the blue line to the goal line (even if we do shoot that end twice) is not comparable to siting on the halfway line.

I accept prices should be increased but this should be across the board not with huge increases on people siting in one area or with one type of ticket whilst others have price freezes.

As a result of this and as a example:
Adult season ticket in Block 9 has gone up by 0%. In bock 8 it has gone up by 11.5%.
Child season ticket in Block 9 has gone up by 0%. In bock 8 it has gone up by a staggering 25.5%.

Finny

If I remember right they abolished the early bird last season (maybe the season before) in favour of a competitive flat rate for Season Tickets... I think it was when they took over Ragan's pricing structure which they felt was too expensive after the Early Bird price had ceased!?
That's how I remember it too.

Some of the block grading changes seem quite unfair to me. Most other clubs only count the centre blocks as gold seating whilst we are now counting blocks 8 and 20 as gold. IMO siting in the area from the blue line to the goal line (even if we do shoot that end twice) is not comparable to siting on the halfway line.

I accept prices should be increased but this should be across the board not with huge increases on people siting in one area or with one type of ticket whilst others have price freezes.

As a result of this and as a example:
Adult season ticket in Block 9 has gone up by 0%. In bock 8 it has gone up by 11.5%.
Child season ticket in Block 9 has gone up by 0%. In bock 8 it has gone up by a staggering 25.5%.
And for someone like me, it's gone up by almost 50% :(

bdevil

The way it looks to me:
Most popular 4 blocks for Season ticket sales have been made gold
Least Popular 4 blocks for season ticket sales have been made bronze
The rest have been made silver.
Block 8 and 20 were probably 2 of the most popular 4 last year as they were deemed the best of the silver blocks despite them not being quite as good as 9 & 19

BostonBart22

does anyone know if the 25.00 admin charge for direct debits are for newbies, as mine was set up last season will it not carry on to the next season without the 25.00 admin charge AGAIN...

And for someone like me, it's gone up by almost 50% :(
And for those who are in blocks that have switched from silver to bronze the prices have gone down. Unless they keep every ticket price the same someone will lose out and be unhappy. The prices and zones were set last year before they knew what seats would be the popular ones so it's not surprising to see these moving in response to supply and demand.

As regard the move from students to young adult discount this is something I notice is becoming more popular and speaking to some business owners one reason is the growth in people with student cards who are not traditional full time students but still claim all benefits. These include those doing evening courses whilst working full time on a decent salary and so the switch to age avoids this abuse of the system. Unfortunately it seems some have been hit by a double whammy of going from bronze to silver and being mature students and I am sympathetic but not surprised by the tightening when we sell out the arena regularly.

drainage

does anyone know if the 25.00 admin charge for direct debits are for newbies, as mine was set up last season will it not carry on to the next season without the 25.00 admin charge AGAIN...
It's for all ST as far as I recall I have paid several years by DD it's not a one off charge as DD has to be administered month by month year by year

Last seasons admin fee was for last season a new one will apply this for this one , or that's my experience/understanding. I re new with sister and we split the charge

BostonBart22

It's for all ST as far as I recall I have paid several years by DD it's not a one off charge as DD has to be administered month by month year by year

Last seasons admin fee was for last season a new one will apply this for this one , or that's my experience/understanding. I re new with sister and we split the charge
ok fair enough thanks for the info..