Season Tickets 2017/2018

terry hunt

Thread starter #1
I note from the club site that ticket details should be available around the date of next home game.
This will be an ideal opportunity for anyone complaining about getting tickets to get in early.
The big advantage of this is that our club will be able to plan their budget for next year a bit earlier than previous years.

matbur

Are these usually just for renewals or for anyone to buy?

Me and girlfriend have been to most games this year without season tickets but we're def gonna get our own seats next season. I think we've decided where we want to sit now but it's been quite fun sitting in various parts of the arena with different people each week though. Just love watching the Devils! :)

Devil_Abroad

Sitting 180 miles away happy at the thought of sellout crowds and 2,500 season ticket holders - but worried I may soon only see the Devils at MK, Flames, Blaze and Panthers [emoji15] (won't be going to Steelrs again with the Arena charging that much to park in a car park they own!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

Me and girlfriend have been to most games this year without season tickets but we're def gonna get our own seats next season. I think we've decided where we want to sit now but it's been quite fun sitting in various parts of the arena with different people each week though. Just love watching the Devils! :)
To start with Season Ticket Holders will be given the opportunity to re-purchase their seats, there'll be a cut off date for that and then it's open to anyone... That's certainly the norm!

I am surprised the Club haven't offered a deal for potential new ST holders for the last few games of this season thereby securing their ST seat for next season at the renewal price.

James

Administrator
There was something in the programme the other week where Todd said they were having people sign up for season tickets after pretty much every game so there is some partial season ticket offer in place if you ask I'd guess

Pondlife

Does anyone know when next season's fixture list comes out? I want to see how many I reckon I can make before committing to a ST.

Earnie

There was a plan to start dealing with ST early. However the introduction of two new teams into the Elite has complicated matters.

drainage

Both existing ST get to re new new people get to apply so if the seat is not a ST already you can get it! Think the current ST count is 1200 ish so plenty to choose from I am most certainly renewing my seat

youngbob

I think that means the league format has to be

2 conferences of 6 teams

play 3 home and away against own conference, 2 home and away against other = 15 + 12 = 27

challenge cup is 3 groups of 4 = 3 home games, with the top 2 from each group, and 2 best 3rd placed teams making 8 for quarter finals

so now we're up to 30, plus the CC and play off quarters makes 32 in total

Finny

Or
3 conferences of 4 teams.
4h&a same conference and 2h&a cross-conference = 28 home games.
Challenge Cup = 4 groups of 3 teams = 2 home games.
Total of 30 home games.

Jonesy83

Can see a few people already up in arms on Twitter about the revamp in prices, block changes and saying they won't be renewing season tickets. I think there will be quite a few more once they've read the article. As the bronze section Devils end is completely gone and no more student tickets.

trapped

I am surprised that the bronze sections at the side of the away end are gone i.e 17, but there is a balance with the shift of the second Gold section across a block.

It is absolutely right that the blocks nearest the end we shoot towards twice are most popular and should be a higher price.

James

Administrator
Can't see a problem with the changes. I was surprised when we chose our original seats in the arena that they were bronze as we have (imo) the best view in the place.