Season ticket

Thread starter #1
basically im interested in buying a season ticket for next season.

I emailed through the website but never had any replies, so thought i would try on here.

does anybody know how much they cost, how you can make payments and where the seats are situated.

Would appreciate help as i didnt have any from website.

Thanks

Rhys

Finny

Season ticket information for next season isn't out yet. I would guess we will start getting information on it within the next couple of weeks.

Thread starter #3
Finny said:
Season ticket information for next season isn't out yet. I would guess we will start getting information on it within the next couple of weeks.
Ahh right, thanks mate, only asking because quite interested and just wanted a little information

Thanks you mate

Finny

It tonight's match programme Shannon has actually said that "very soon we will have information for you about season tickets for next year and more so keep your eyes on cardiffdevils.com"

wildthing74

Shame Shannon does not bother replying to emails about this despite asking for fans to do so.No way to treat people looking to commit to next season.I know a lot is going on behind the scenes in terms of the potential new rink etc but easy to sent a quick response or pass it on.

Thread starter #6
wildthing74 said:
Shame Shannon does not bother replying to emails about this despite asking for fans to do so.No way to treat people looking to commit to next season.I know a lot is going on behind the scenes in terms of the potential new rink etc but easy to sent a quick response or pass it on.
Yea, i understand people are busy, but as im new to all this just wanted a bit of info

wildthing74

Ingramator said:
wildthing74 said:
Yea, i understand people are busy, but as im new to all this just wanted a bit of info
You have every right to and it's not good that you dont get any reply.My wife spoke to shannon about s/t's about 6 weeks ago and he asked her to email but have not had a reply despite numerous emails being sent although we emailed Simon and he seems to get things done.
We are wanting to buy a family season ticket and just had a few questions,pretty simple and minor stuff really as we will still be getting one but we have 2 other sets of friends who wanted info to buy family tickets also so likely that 12 season tickets involved including 8 new ones but the impression I have is that they don't care about following up on such leads.
Fine that existing fans will still go but new fans are likely to say "don't bother" and spend their money some place else if they can't get a simple email to accnowledge their interest.

Thread starter #8
wildthing74 said:
Ingramator said:
wildthing74 said:
You have every right to and it's not good that you dont get any reply.My wife spoke to shannon about s/t's about 6 weeks ago and he asked her to email but have not had a reply despite numerous emails being sent although we emailed Simon and he seems to get things done.
We are wanting to buy a family season ticket and just had a few questions,pretty simple and minor stuff really as we will still be getting one but we have 2 other sets of friends who wanted info to buy family tickets also so likely that 12 season tickets involved including 8 new ones but the impression I have is that they don't care about following up on such leads.
Fine that existing fans will still go but new fans are likely to say "don't bother" and spend their money some place else if they can't get a simple email to accnowledge their interest.
Yea exactly, thing i think is there not exactly going to be cheap, so if there getting interest from people who arent the 'regulars' then they should act upon this as there is more money coming in for them.
As you say you have your family, your friends, another two for my family, thats quite a bit of income if you inlcude the regualrs buying them.
Hopefully information will come out about it soon, if it does i will let you know. :)

wildthing74

What frustrates me is that I talked a family of Blues fans into going to hockey instead even though it costs them that going to watch the rugby.
As much as I love the City as well the Devils could benefit with all the fans that are feeling peed off with all Ridsdale's lies and are looking not to renew their City season tickets.
The spin offs financially for the club are huge to sell season tickets and the extra income on match nights is greater also.
I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

Thread starter #10
Yea, i mean i like my football aswell, but would much rather go to watch devils thats why im so interested.

Yea hopefully all get sorted soon :) its a while away for the new season anyway isnt it

So fingers crossed, any info will post on here

I phoned the Devils office a couple of weeks ago and was told that they'll be contacting season ticket holders towards the end of the season regarding next years season tickets so you may be contacted soon. They are probably still finalising details - especially seeing as there's another team which might mean more or less games depending on whether they play them 3 or 4 times a season at home.

I agree that they should at least send a quick e-mail or something back though - even if it's just to say they are still finalising details and they'll be in contact soon.

Thread starter #12
Thank you very much for the info mate, well hopefully we will hear some information soon.

Are you a season ticket holder now??

Ingramator said:
NOISYGIRL said:
Well I'm not renewing mine for various reasons and I'm waiting for a reply from Shannon
Could that reply that your waiting for change your mind in renweing your ticket?
Won't change my mind but contributes along with other things why I won't be renewing

Ingramator said:
Thank you very much for the info mate, well hopefully we will hear some information soon.

Are you a season ticket holder now??
I bought one at Christmas for the remaining games of this season. They worked out the cost based on the original season ticket prices and how many games were left. To be honest, you hardly save anything by being a season ticket holder - don't quote me on this, but I think it works out about 50p cheaper per game based on the £13 for an adult ticket.

I'm not sure whether I'll buy one next year. For me, there would either have to be a significant saving compared to just buying a load of flexi tickets (at least say £30 over the season which is only just over £1 saving per game) or I'd be tempted if they kept the money-back scheme if you miss games. I did mention the money-back thing when I phoned up and the guy at the office said a lot of people seemed to want that to continue.

The Devils website also says they will be announcing 2010/11 season ticket packages soon. I'm pretty sure in the past 2 seasons they've put season ticket forms with all the details on every seat in the arena on the last league / playoff game of the season.

Thread starter #17
Yea thanks for the information, i was wondering what kind of saving you will be making because as you say if you dont make a lot of saving isnt it better just to buy tickets as you go??

So are you still going to watch devils then?

I think the last couple of seasons they've done some sort of early bird thing where if you buy your tickets really early for the next season then the saving is a bit better... but not much. I think it'll be flex tickets for me next year as it's very likely I'd miss 6-8 games a season due to other commitments. I always used to get the same seats as I now get being a season ticket holder when I used flex tickets anyway.

Will be interesting to see what incentives they come up with as from what I've read on here, there's probably more people not renewing than new season ticket holders joining.

Thread starter #19
yea we ll as shown above their is one already. i mean i didnt know how common it was for ppl not to be renewing.

Hopefully they give some good packages, because if you can get basically same seats by just buying the tickets before the game, why would you buy a season ticket???

jimmy snels

i attend probs 95% of home games so unless there was some sort of financial saving of maybe 15-20% i think it would be pointless. most teams in other sport prefer season ticket holders (less hastle getting the money!)and offer a good reduction. so the whole idea of having season ticket holders goes out the window if u dont get the saving