Sausages and Cheese

TheStub

Thread starter #21
I'm hoping it rains, so I don't have to strip the exhaust manifolds off your car :lol:

I really need to get some work done this weekend.

Got a few specs for projects to write, some tender appraisals to work through, training plans (and course content) to write and I wouldn't mind getting a head start on the IT policy documents I want to reissue.

Plus, put together a plan for the future of IT for my place - if only I had enough time in work to do my work.

Clare said:
So - apart from hockey, what are people up to this weekend?
No hockey this weekend! :cry: Hockey the next 2 weekends though!

Today - off to Regents Park and to the Thames Valley festival thingy on the Southbank.

Tomorrow - going for a spot of all day drinking round Covent Garden, especially the Maple Leaf pub!

Oh, and then I might buy 3kg of mushrooms to get through your list of suggestions! :lol:

TheStub

Thread starter #26
Clare enjoys her veggie cooking.

Personally, I look at a pile of 'shrooms as a chance to do a good mushroom curry.

Everything is the chance to have a curry :D

If I'd have known about Paddy Power's 5/1 for Steelers to win tonight by 5 or more goals before 6.55pm tonight, I would have whacked a good £20 on that!

Looks like I need to get a PP account sorted now Ladbrokes don't do hockey betting!

Lol I don't live in the valleys and I have Gower on my doorstep :-D

And I bet it is frakking scary getting the back end of a 4 wheel drive to slip out! Lol!