Sausages and Cheese

TheStub

Thread starter #1
Right, this thread is totally pointless - but I'm sick of this forum being so boring...so here is the teachers lounge.

Anyone going to join me?

Think of it as random post building.

Anyone been watching True Blood...it was a bit flat, but the bit with the News Anchor picked it right up :D

Ger-Devils

So pretty much post any old random crap?

Hangover cure, bread roll with some butter and tortilla chips finished off with some garlic and herb dip in there! Job done

TheStub

Thread starter #3
The aim is to keep some semblance of order within itself, but overall have no topic. Hence the title.

Think of it as a multiway IM where you talk about most things.

Hangovers are something I've avoided thus far in my life, despite my best efforts. Perhaps that will change when I hit 30.

I know it is just a number, but it is looning large. I've been in some pretty big meetings, discussing some pretty big projects and budgets. My projects and budgets... and it hit me that I am one of those guys now. Like all of a sudden I am a proper grown up, and it just seems to have run up and smaked me in the face.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I agree, too many meetings and not enough hockey. Season is getting close :)

On another tangent, will anyone miss the smell of the tent when it's gone? I don't quite know what it is but I jut can't get enough of that smell. What would anyone describe it as?

TheStub

Thread starter #12
My teeth hurt. Had a temporary filling today... but they still hurt. :(

Registering with a dentist is like the twelve tasks. What happened to the "pick up the phone, and book an appointment" mentality.

Apparently the quest at the initial level is to find an eagle feather, and combine it with the "form of registration".... you must then journey and present this to the gate keeper.

TheStub

Thread starter #14
I failed through lack of a potion of healing.

God help me if I wanted an actual NHS dentist. They apparently don't want me to give them my money.

Isnt it funny how people love to talk **** but when you give them a thread to do so they're not interested! :lol: :lol: :cool: :shock: ;) :roll:

No Swearing edited yet again

I enjoyed my 45 minute journey to work taking twice as long.

Now I know how sardines feel in those little tins. I'm going to start a campaign to free the sardine.

People shouldn't have the right to strike...ooo controversial. Especially if it inconveniences me! :lol: :p

I like the word bungalow. It sounds funny.

What can I make for dinner with mushrooms?

Stroganoff
Mushroom & Nut Loaf
Curry
Stir fry
Burgers
Use them to stuff peppers or if they are large mushrooms, stuff them with peppers lol
Hot mushroom, cheese and pepper baguette
Salad?
Soup
Risotto
Garlic mushrooms
Quiche
Creamy mushrooms as a jacket potato topping
Mushroom sauce on gnocchi/pasta
Frittata/Omlette/Crepe

Urm... think I'm out for now. I might get back to you though ;)

"Bung-a-low roof on it... what shall we call it?"

Omelette with lots of onions too and baked beans for good measure.

30 was good for me, 40 has seen me reverting to blonde hair to hide the grey starting at my temples though. Now in therapy for stress brought on by having to do this way too often - a minimum of one night a week at the rink screaming at the ref works a treat :)

2nd best stressbuster - speedboat ride down the bay.