Rumours Thread

ASHIPP

Latest rumours that Kevin Reiter will be announced as Steelers' new goalie tomorrow.

David Ling (originally linked to Blaze but he didn't sign) and Kevin Bolibruck (again) strongly rumoured to Steelers.

Rumours also that Slava Koulikov and Matt Reynolds to re-sign for Hull - no suprise there as Reynolds has been listed for ages as 'signed to EIHL' for next season on 37Hockey website!

ASHIPP

DEVIL INSIDE said:
With Elich obviously not signing with us for next season what is the chances of him Signing up with the likes of the Steelers? Or has he already signed somewhere else?
Haven't heard him linked with any other UK club - but of course it could be 'secret negociations'! I really hope that Matt now grabs a great opportunity in Europe, like so many of last season's quality imports and signs for a decent club. He deserves it.

I dont think they said that directly. Im sure I read in an article that suggested they will not be signing him as they have signed Ryan Jorde. I dont think the article was an official press release though, however, I could be wrong.

ASHIPP

Rempel16 said:
I think Hull have already stated they won´t be signing him.
Beynon could be Edinburgh or Newcastle bound then?

Co-incidently, he did play on the same team as Adam Knight last year (New Mexico Scorpions) and Hull have already signed 3 players from that same hockey agency (37Hockey) - Knight, Sandahl and Hutchinson!

James

Administrator
Oddly Franny was saying tonight they have just started looking for the final spont and no-one is signed yet, and there wont be any news for a while.

A

Anonymous

Does not sound good.
It's not, cant say anything, but damn !!! But it'll be out in the press soon enough. :(
Perhaps a player who has signed and now has changed his mind :?
Nope.

Put it this way, where this came from I would trust 100% Im now looking into this a bit further, but I would be the first person to appologise for making anybody worried if this doesnt come about, but I dont think I'll be doing that anytime soon, buy believe me I wish I was saying sorry.

I only posted this on here as I was so shocked :shock: