Rumours Thread

osh

Huskie442 said:
Im far less optomistic after reading that, to me it says we were talking to him but we can afford him, why else would Terry question our abiity to fit him into the budget.

just remember folks, there is no such thing as a wage cap ! In theory yes, but oh so easy to get around if you want the right player.

No but then we have stated we will stick to it, (wage cap) to the last penny for the last 2 yrs, so we can hardly be seen to break it, by practically advertising the fact that to sign King would be too expensive in the Echo.
I think its another reality check in the press like the Elich one I am afraid.
Again I hope I am wrong though.

ASHIPP

Latest WalesonLine article today, G says an offer is out on first line winger and he should hear back tomorrow or so whether the player has accepted. Is this going to be Matt Miller?
Or, as has been discussed earlier, Colt King and he has rejected the offer already? :?

A

Anonymous

ASHIPP said:
Latest WalesonLine article today, G says an offer is out on first line winger and he should hear back tomorrow or so whether the player has accepted. Is this going to be Matt Miller?
Or, as has been discussed earlier, Colt King and he has rejected the offer already? :?
It possibly could be or a definately maybe ...on Matt that is ;)

ASHIPP

rissnruss said:
ASHIPP said:
Good - I can sleep at night now! :lol:

A

Anonymous

ASHIPP said:
rissnruss said:
ASHIPP said:
Good - I can sleep at night now! :lol:
So glad I could help, Im not Wales on line and Im not G but 99.9% very cetain Matt will be in a Devils Jersey :D