Rumours Thread

I'm sure I read somewhere that Cook and Molin had left... Cook has gone back to America as an assistant player coach of a team, and that Molin is definately going back to Sweden with his family and is hoping to secure a job in the coming weeks.
As for Legue, I'm sure he said that he was staying with the steelers... could be wrong though.
:)

ASHIPP

Latest rumour:

Trevor Koenig has probably signed for Steelers - 2 weeks ago it said he had rejected Sheffield and he was talking to Panthers! :lol:

ASHIPP

Brett Clouthier now being linked with the Panthers! Although was rumoured originally to be going home.

Great to see that their fans appreciate class - they are certainly bigging up the Vother's fighting skills and, more importantly, the fact that he is the highest point scoring (goals/assists) forward enforcer in the League. :mrgreen:
It gives me such a warm feeling inside knowing Brad is playing for the Devils....and no-one else! :D

ASHIPP

Rempel16 said:
More Coventry forum rumours link them to being in talks with Kevin Bolibruck. What a player he was!!

If Tyson isn't coming back I am sure hoping that G will use the 'ex-teammate' bargaining tool to get him here. Offence, Defence, Size, the guy had it all.
Seems the Panthers are interested too.

Loving the fact that a majority of these rumours seem to circulate around the so-called 'top 4' clubs. Virtually every possible signing seems to be linked with them (especially Steelers and Panthers) ! In the meantime, the Devils, the Stingrays, the Vipers and the Capitals go quietly about their business.....and suddenly one of them will pull out a great signing that no-one has neccessarily connected with the club!

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
Rempel16 said:
More Coventry forum rumours link them to being in talks with Kevin Bolibruck. What a player he was!!

If Tyson isn't coming back I am sure hoping that G will use the 'ex-teammate' bargaining tool to get him here. Offence, Defence, Size, the guy had it all.
Seems the Panthers are interested too.

Loving the fact that a majority of these rumours seem to circulate around the so-called 'top 4' clubs. Virtually every possible signing seems to be linked with them (especially Steelers and Panthers) ! In the meantime, the Devils, the Stingrays, the Vipers and the Capitals go quietly about their business.....and suddenly one of them will pull out a great signing that no-one has neccessarily connected with the club!
And rumoured that Rodovre Mighty Bulls has gone into receivership. Ex-Giant Paul Deniset had signed for them a while back. Does that mean he's available again for the UK?

ASHIPP said:
In the meantime, the Devils, the Stingrays, the Vipers and the Capitals go quietly about their business.....and suddenly one of them will pull out a great signing that no-one has neccessarily connected with the club!
Please let us know when this happens ... very little to suggest that will happen thus far :roll: :?

Gazza272

J.B said:
ASHIPP said:
In the meantime, the Devils, the Stingrays, the Vipers and the Capitals go quietly about their business.....and suddenly one of them will pull out a great signing that no-one has neccessarily connected with the club!
Please let us know when this happens ... very little to suggest that will happen thus far :roll: :?

Other than the Devils being on the verge of Peter Campbell of course :roll: :?

James

Administrator
J.B said:
Cloutier signed for Stingrays ? Remember him ? All the Cov fans cried and lamented the loss when he ditched you.