Rumours Rumours Rumours...

A

Anonymous

Thanks Hynod I managed to stay away a whole hour. Im hooked to this site (sorry Osh) Perhaps in the future I can PM you and get permission before posting? :lol:

Max to go to the UAE Ice Hockey League. Dubai Mighty Camels. No joke the Team is Called the Mighty Camels. It's a short career and the UAE are ramping up. You heard it here from the Camel's Mouth.

Kipper

bubbles said:
Max to go to the UAE Ice Hockey League. Dubai Mighty Camels. No joke the Team is Called the Mighty Camels. It's a short career and the UAE are ramping up. You heard it here from the Camel's Mouth.
As an Israeli international, I'm sure Max would be really welcome in the UAE. :roll:

osh

Israelis are currently not allowed to come here to Dubai. Also, the Camels are really no more than a rec team. A friend of mine helped to set up hockey after a stint in Boston where he played and then went back to the UAE. The UAE does have a national side that play in Div 3 ( I think) of the IIHF. There is a league and ex Jarri Kurri was here a couple of years ago encouraging youngsters to start to play. A few Russian teams use Dubai and other parts of the other Emirates to train in the off season as the facilities here are so good. So if you are ever in Dubai, you can still get your hockey fix ( Shop and watch hockey at the Dubai Mall )

Devils fan in Dubai...

Give me an idea for the inferno in the off season. People posting pictures of them wearing Devils shirts in unusual (and possibly hot) locations. A prize of our unlimited love and respect to the winner.