Rock the BBT

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #1
Hi guys.

Wanted to open a thread for requests for songs to be played this coming season. Always looking for new material and a couple hundred heads are better than one :)

I can't guarantee they will all get played of course but will do my best to include as many as I can. If we can I will give a shout out to the person who suggested it on the night too, if you like. If you can link to a youtube vid of the song you suggest that would be great but not to worry if not.

Look forward to hearing from you.

D

Deleted member 1337

this is a fix - the automatic

crowd chant - dont know who by

yellow submarine - the beatles

the ace of spades (from last season)

dads army theme tune l.o.l. ("who do you think you are kiding mr hitler" and mabye chang the words to any team so e.g. "kiding befast giants")

Tyke Devil

Apologies if some of these have already been used...

Motorhead - Rock Out
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Blink 187 - All the Small Things (for when Pelle returns) :)
Green Day - Basket Case
Wildhearts - Red Light Green Light
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark (the quick bits)
Motley Crue - Kickstart my heart
AC/DC - Hells Bells (chorus)

and most if not all from last season to be honest. All pretty good IMHO

I might be biased due to my musical tastes but i am of the opinion that there should be (family friendly) metal/rock music, and none of this pop rubbish or pansy dance music!

Tyke Devil

The Devil said:
I might be biased due to my musical tastes but i am of the opinion that there should be (family friendly) metal/rock music, and none of this pop rubbish or pansy dance music!
I hope that wasn't directed at my little list of delights? ;)

Tyke Devil said:
The Devil said:
I agree with your list!
I dont like the whole 'bump bump' rubbish that is in the charts these days... go back to the days of old! You don't get NHL games with stuff like that Britney Aguilera or that spoilt Cher girl in it!
Bring back the heavy metal choooons!

Paul Sullivan

Thread starter #10
The Devil said:
Tyke Devil said:
The Devil said:
I agree with your list!
I dont like the whole 'bump bump' rubbish that is in the charts these days... go back to the days of old! You don't get NHL games with stuff like that Britney Aguilera or that spoilt Cher girl in it!
Bring back the heavy metal choooons!
Yeah - we need more heavy stuff from the old WNIR days like Wig wam Bam, and born to hand jive, and the Hawaii five-oh theme....

Oh, wait a minute ;-)

Keep em coming guys, thanks.

Rhythm said:
Yeah - we need more heavy stuff from the old WNIR days like Wig wam Bam, and born to hand jive, and the Hawaii five-oh theme....

Oh, wait a minute ;-)

Keep em coming guys, thanks.
:roll: Early 2000s was the era i liked, the old school rock, with a little heavy metal to go with it...
If its got a guitar, drums, base in it, then play away... i don't agree that 'music' is anything where a person sings to a computerised backing track... You play your own instruments in a band, then THATS music!

ASHIPP

In no particular order, some tunes already played and some new suggestions..

You really got me - Van Halen
Band on the run - Foos
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
Here I go again - Whitesnake
Deadringer for love - Meatloaf
It's not the end of the world - Lost Prophets
7 seas of rye - Queen
More than a feeling - Boston
Bad medicine - Bon Jovi
Hard to handle - Metallica
All the things I've done - The Killers
Valerie - the Zutons
Push the button - the Sugarbabes!
Return of the mac - Mark Morrison
Anything by Adele

Ger-Devils

Some Progidy with some swear filter...

What happened to those extra bass bins we had for games last year or two? Pendulum songs in the rink shook the plexi at times with the extra bass!

This is preventing me from doing any work...and for that I sincerely thank you!

The Pretender and/or Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters
Seek & Destroy - Metallica
Re-Education - Rise Against
Indestructible - Disturbed
Chop Suey - System of a Down
ACDC - Rock n Roll Train
Faith No More - We care a lot (great bass riffs)

:D