Remaining 2013/2014 away trips

wildthing74

noodlesboy said:
TheOtherG said:
Just released I nearly forgot....

Nope, no need to buy tickets in advance
We get a discount on tickets for Coventry and will collect payments on the buses.
We'll collect the tickets as soon as they're available and you can pick them up from us in Wetherspoons
was just about to ask that question. Looking forward to this!
We booked 120 and I've just asked for a few more as had a late bit of interest so likely to get a bigger second coach. They expect a sell out and we have pretty much been given the away allocation.

benh84 said:
Would you recomend anyone who is traveling up who's not on the bus to book tickets or is there a way we could book with you guys?
Sorry Ben, they'll only allow us to pre book 130 tickets
We have got 7 spaces left on the coach though

We are getting loads of requests for tickets only.

Sorry everyone, we can only get 130 tickets and are we are planning to take 130 people. Obviously we have to give the people traveling with us priority.

Coventry are telling us the game is likely to be a sell out so if you are making your own way up there please book in advance.

At the same time, if you have reserved tickets but are now not going, please let Coventry know so that they can put your tickets back on sale.

At the moment we have got 5 spaces left on the coaches and 5 tickets available.

Again the best way to contact us is Twitter, Facebook, Email, Private Message on here to me as it'll come through to my work email address or if you have our numbers, by text or phone.

I will keep checking back here when I chance throughout the day.

Ger

Twitter
@GeraldJDavies
@WildthingJ74
@Red_Army_Travel

Facebook
Gerald Davies
Johnathan Williams
Red ArmyTravel

Email
RedArmyAwayTravel@Hotmail.co.uk

Thread starter #27
:Banana :pickle :Banana Both coaches are now Full :Banana :pickle :Banana

Parking at Morrisons in The Bay has now been sorted, the store manager has given us permission to park all day but please leave your cars around the back near the recycling bins
We'll meet you at the bus stop outside Morrisons/opposite the new rink

As there's so many of us we will not be doing our usual stop at Strensham Services on the way home
They are painfully slow in there when we've only got 40 people so 130 will probably keep us there all night
Plus most of us have work or school on Monday and would appreciate getting home an hour or two early
After Man of the Match presentations please head straight for the buses and make sure you take enough snacks and drinks for the journey home

We hope you've all got your pyjamas and onesies ready
Be loud & proud and let's get those two points

Gerald & John