Remaining 2013/2014 away trips

Thread starter #1
With Christmas just gone and Scotland a few weeks away we're not getting a lot of interest for the away trips at the moment so thought we'd concentrate on the big 2

Hull Stingrays - Saturday 15th Feb 18:30
Adults £27
Under 16's £16
2+2 Family £75

Hull is always a really good trip and spaces are filling up fast.
It does cost a little more than the others, because of the distance we need 2 drivers on the coach.
The extra cost is more than made up for by the half price meals & cheap drink deals at the Jazz Cafe and the excellent ticket deal we get from the Stingrays
With all the discounts and deals Hull is probably our best value for money away trip

Coventry Blaze - Sunday 23rd March 17:15
Adults £17
Under 16's £12
2+2 Family £48

The last league game of the season and our traditional fancy dress trip is always very popular.
This year we are hoping to take 2 coaches up, one picking up at the usual points and the other picking up from the rink so get your names down now
If you've come on an away trip this season, watched us on a webcast or Premier Sports you've probably heard our latest chants
'More Noise In Coventry' and 'Are You Coventry In Disguise'
So we can blend in with the quiet and sleepy Blaze fans this years fancy dress will be sleep wear.
This can be onesies, pyjamas, nighties, or anything else, basically what you'd wear to bed or feel cosy in
But please remember this is a family sport so keep your outfits PG rated :eek:

If you fancy coming to any of the other away games come and let us know, if we can get enough names we'll put on a minibus or coach

Gerald & John

We have now added Sheffield Sunday 2nd March 17:00 Face Off

Adults £22
Under 16's £14
2+2 Family £60

As always a £10pp non refundable deposit secures your place on the bus

Your main pickup for Hull this Saturday is Llanishen at 9:00
We will be using one of NAT's new(ish) 61 seater coaches, we have to make one more very quick stop near Coldra/Magor before heading on to The City of Culture and home of Chip Spice

At the time of booking we were told NAT coaches had charger points next to the seats for your phones, turns out only some of them do and it's luck of the draw as to whether we will get one these coaches.
So all you Flappy Bird addicts make sure your phone is fully charged and turn off things like WiFi and Bluetooth if you're not using them and turn your screen brightness down to help the battery last as long as possible.

We are keeping a close eye on the weather and road closures, at the moment we do not have any reason to be concerned and the trip is going ahead.
Follow our twitter and Facebook pages for the latest updates.

We still have a lot of spaces left for Sheffield on 2nd March
The team need your support in the intimidating Motorpoint Arena to help them secure a decent league position
The players have told us so many times that Sheffield is one arena where the cheering Red Army can be the spark & motivation they need to challenge for a win.
Adults £22
Under 16's £14
Family £60

Then its our final league game of the season in Coventry and our traditional fancy dress trip
We have booked 2 61 seat coaches for this trip and we've nearly filled them :Banana
If you'd like to come on our PJ party to the Skydome then see us at the sales desk as these spaces won't last long
Onesies, nighties and just about any (PG Rated) sleepy wear is this years theme ;)
Adults £17
Under 16's £12
Family £48

kettdevil1

devils2001uk said:
Hey guys , im driving up to hull, what it like ?
It's the city of culture ;)

The rink is old, lacking in much in terms of creature comforts, a bit shabby and.......fantastic to watch hockey in! For some reason every game tends to be a classic and the home fans are great as well. Aside from Scotland, this is the best away trip by far.

Oh and they put spice on their chips.....

wildthing74

kettdevil1 said:
devils2001uk said:

The rink is old, lacking in much in terms of creature comforts, a bit shabby and.......fantastic to watch hockey in! For some reason every game tends to be a classic and the home fans are great as well. Aside from Scotland, this is the best away trip by far.

Got to agree with Kettle it's my favourite away trip and always have a great night.

We have 3 seats available on the coach tomorrow if anybody fancies a last minute romantic Valentines weekend trip with 50odd other people!
If anybody wants them let us know ASAP.

wildthing74 said:
kettdevil1 said:
devils2001uk said:

Got to agree with Kettle it's my favourite away trip and always have a great night.

We have 3 seats available on the coach tomorrow if anybody fancies a last minute romantic Valentines weekend trip with 50odd other people!
If anybody wants them let us know ASAP.
Would love to but got to do a pick up in Manchester lol

Thread starter #9
It always feels good to beat the Squeelers, but there's no better feeling than watching the Devils beat them in their own rink

Sunday 2nd March 17:00 face off
Steelers vs Devils
Adults £22
Under 16's £14
Family £60

With only a few points separating 2nd-8th place the team need the support of the travelling Red Army more than ever.

Cardiff Devils are currently in 8th place and face Belfast in the Playoff qualifiers, we need every point available to make sure we don't play the Giants.

Thread starter #10
So now it's official, who wants to come to Sheffield Sunday to see G as head coach of the Squeelers in his first home game?

Team G vs Team Whis

Only a few spaces left, we can take your bookings and PayPal/Card* payments now to secure your place or see us at the sales desk Saturday

Pickups are
10:30 Llanishen bus stop opposite 9 Giants
10:45 Coach layby outside Cardiff Museum

Adults £22 - Under 16's £16 - Family £60

*3% charge for card payments, any PayPal fees must be paid by you

I'm taking a 7 seater up to a breahead Saturday and have 1 space if anyone's interested

It'll be £45 for travel to cover the cost of hire and fuel

Are there 2 spaces for the Cov game on Sunday ?

If so where are the pick up points and times?
How much? how can I book?

Would I have to buy the tickets myself or are there allocated tickets for the coach parties?

Thanks

We have got 5 spaces left for the Coventry pyjama party, it's strictly first to pay=first to travel

£17 adults - £12 under 16's - £48 2+2 Family

We can take bookings and payments tonight at the CDRA awards or by Paypal/card

Your pickup times are :

10:15 Cardiff Bay, the bus stop just outside Morrisons where the new rink is being built
We are still waiting on permission from Morrisons to use their car park but we have been told it should be fine.
Please park near the recycling bins or outside Prospect Place apartment block

10:45 Llanishen, bus stop Thornhill Road outside 9 Giants pub - This will be the stop on the opposite side of the road to normal one heading towards Caerphilly. You can park on Heol Hendre, Cilgerran Cresent or White Barn Road

11:00 Caerphilly, Bus stop on Nangarw Road/Lon-Y-Lynn junction heading towards A470 - You can park on Sunningdale, the bus stop is on the opposite side of the road to Sunningdale entrance

11:30 Coldra, Bus stop in Hilton Hotel entrance

We have got most of the players wives & girlfriends travelling with us and its the return of Bobs famous Saga Party Bus

This looks like it will be the most important game of the weekend and the playoff position decider for us, Coventry, Hull and Fife

We have already booked all of the away block plus 40 extra seats for people that travel with us.
We have been told it looks like the game will be a sell out so if you're not travelling with us make sure you book your tickets in advance

And don't forget your PJ's & onesies :D

I would like one space if possible, for sure!! but i am not at the awards night to pay or confirm?? how can I book my place?

Pick up for me would be in Caerphilly. and return to the same place.

Is there a number i can call and speak to Bob or someone ? Is there anyone that i can pay for my place, lthat Lives near Caerphilly ???

So if I manage to get on the trip, I don't have to buy a ticket prior to getting to the skydome ?? Correct ??

Pyjama's ? Onsies?? will I be the only one wearing this ? sorry not been on a trip for a long time. LOL

Cheers Jason

Sorry Jason, busy with work and the CDRA awards last night so only just had chance to check here

Yes Caerphilly pickup is fine, I'll send you a PM with mine & Johns number now so we can arrange payments etc

So far we have 135 people going and know of only 4 that have said they won't be dressing up

We have just booked a bigger coach and now have 8 spaces left, If anybody would like to book the fastest way to get in touch is by twitter, email or if you have our numbers, by text or phone.

I will check back here throughout the day when I get chance.

All the players spoke to us last night to say what a difference your support makes to them especially when playing away, we need those 2 points.

@Red_Army_Travel
RedArmyAwayTravel@Hotmail.co.uk

Just released I nearly forgot....

Nope, no need to buy tickets in advance
We get a discount on tickets for Coventry and will collect payments on the buses.
We'll collect the tickets as soon as they're available and you can pick them up from us in Wetherspoons

TheOtherG said:
Just released I nearly forgot....

Nope, no need to buy tickets in advance
We get a discount on tickets for Coventry and will collect payments on the buses.
We'll collect the tickets as soon as they're available and you can pick them up from us in Wetherspoons
was just about to ask that question. Looking forward to this!