Please stop the BUZZING on the PA system

Fubar

and then rereading it...maybe they fixed the buzz last week only to find that it was the hum this week. they fixed that, but the buzz came back. Or maybe they come to fix the hum but only heard the buzz, decided that they only had hum tools available so they left the buzz?

James

Administrator
Paul Sullivan said:
Interesting.

I made a post, then edited it and left only a *deleted* comment on it.

Now it has disappeared.

Maybe somebody 'looked at it' and decided it was fixed?
I deleted it as I assumed you were unable to yourself. You should be able to delete your own posts when no one has responded.

Paul Sullivan

James said:
Paul Sullivan said:
Interesting.

I made a post, then edited it and left only a *deleted* comment on it.

Now it has disappeared.

Maybe somebody 'looked at it' and decided it was fixed?
I deleted it as I assumed you were unable to yourself. You should be able to delete your own posts when no one has responded.
Thanks for clarifying. Always good to know who is deleting your posts :)

A friend of mine with expertise in the area was indeed at the rink on Saturday working on the PA system.

He may well not be known to all planet ice staff so perhaps that's where the confusion has come from?

Gazza272

There was also a tweet on my timeline that was sent from the rink by the engineer saying he was there fixing things.

So yes it was fixed before the ENL game yesterday.

remember playing gig at major venue,,i had no bass sound,,not sounds fault,it was me not turning stand by on,,,seems to me to be cable fault,,,,,,apart from that would rather have buzz,than sonar drum kit,,,,,,,

Despite what a member of planet ice staff might or might not have 'confirmed', I can confirm that I was at the rink on Saturday making adjustments and the rink manager and duty manager were aware. Does anyone have any comments on the sound from tonight's game?

Tech159 said:
Despite what a member of planet ice staff might or might not have 'confirmed', I can confirm that I was at the rink on Saturday making adjustments and the rink manager and duty manager were aware. Does anyone have any comments on the sound from tonight's game?
Hardly any bass at all or has it always been like that ?

Spearsy said:
Tech159 said:
Hardly any bass at all or has it always been like that ?
Yes the bass is next on my list, rewiring needed due to damaged cables. Hopefully sorted for next weekend.