Playoff tickets?

Earnie

They sell pretty fast. You can do it On Line and you can telephone.
Online is a nightmare because it can 'time out' before you complete a satisfactory transaction and on the phone it either doesn't ring at all or if it does ring you could be waiting a long time like twenty or thirty minutes!

Thread starter #22
Any reason why panthers and steelers have priority?
Why is this league never fair?
It favours those two teams in many other ways also..

Earnie

I do not think it is really a case of granting them priority. It is more a case of pure logistics of handing large numbers on the switchboard. Get those two out of the way and it gets easier for the rest. They aren't taking our seats since they are allocated different Block numbers so I would not let it bother you.

kettdevil1

I do not think it is really a case of granting them priority. It is more a case of pure logistics of handing large numbers on the switchboard. Get those two out of the way and it gets easier for the rest. They aren't taking our seats since they are allocated different Block numbers so I would not let it bother you.
Precisely. As long as you don’t wait to get tickets, you will get some.

Temme

What Earnie said, the phonelines/website will inevitably crash anyway as we all see every single bloody year; by allowing the Orange & Gold to buy early it makes our lives a little bit easier, if anything helping us rather than hindering.