Playoff tickets?

kettdevil1

We have Blocks 12 and 13, not a bad place to be. Three of the Scottish teams have been squashed in together but apart from that, it looks reasonably sensible.... I am trying to work out of the prices have changed from last year, anyone know?

Thread starter #4
Thanks guys travelling up Saturday morning on the train!! Staying jury’s hotel till Monday morning :)

I have never been before so looking forward to it.

Apparently it’s amazing up there

Have Hope#35

Thanks guys travelling up Saturday morning on the train!! Staying jury’s hotel till Monday morning :)

I have never been before so looking forward to it.

Apparently it’s amazing up there
Always a fab weekend and if we can get lucky with the weather that makes a huge difference!

Temme

Always a fab weekend and if we can get lucky with the weather that makes a huge difference!
Agreed, a one of a kind weekend that you won't forget, everyone you bump into wants to talk hockey and there are no rivalries amongst fans like you see at domestic games!

Foxy

We have Blocks 12 and 13, not a bad place to be. Three of the Scottish teams have been squashed in together but apart from that, it looks reasonably sensible.... I am trying to work out of the prices have changed from last year, anyone know?
Think they were £78 last year so not much of a hike

Why do Nottingham never blinking move. I thought all teams were supposed to be rotated

Last edited:

Leighton

brilliant weekend but i think i'll be going the 3/4th place game a miss this year.... it was like watching a game in slow motion last year.

Wannabe2

3/4 th place is a joke, the players hate it and don’t want to be there. Fans hate it and don’t want to be there, it’s just another way of charging money.

E.D.S.

Didn’t Neil what’s his face, the owner of the panties promise to give better seats to the Scottish teams, rather than shoving them in the corner? He mentioned this at the fans forum held over the playoff weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

Didn’t Neil what’s his face, the owner of the panties promise to give better seats to the Scottish teams, rather than shoving them in the corner? He mentioned this at the fans forum held over the playoff weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He kept his word, he put his owned Scottish team on the half way line, even though they won’t get there, And guess what, it’s a neutral ground, as long as your either Panthers or Clan fan. Great weekend but poisoned with hypocrisy

RTfarty

3/4 th place is a joke, the players hate it and don’t want to be there. Fans hate it and don’t want to be there, it’s just another way of charging money.
What was the fixture they used to have for a brief moment? Scotland U20's v England U20's? That used to be a good game to get down for. Players who actually wanted to be there and usually a very competitive game.

kingmo19.1

The Sunday 3rd/4th playoff is a waste of time ..... past 3 years we’ve stayed at the same hotel as a number of teams. Suffice to say the teams playing for 3rd/4th make exceptional use of the bar facilities on the Saturday night.

Can’t say I blame them to be fair - for some it’s the last time they will see their teammates and a good drink is the best way to end a long season.

We’ve seen some players (no names) in a right state and surprised some can actually stand let alone skate on the Sunday morning.

(Would make sense to have some sort of junior finals instead).

I’m looking to book two tickets on the 29th but in work until 3pm? Do anybody know how quickly they go or think it will be better to have a day off?