Panthers v Devils - 13/11 - 7:00pm - League & CC

Awesome win! Especially considering still down one defender. We've won 5 out of our last 6 away games! Good position in Challenge Cup although may still need something from final game against Panthers at home - good position in league right on the heels of the top 4 - things are looking great!

Well done Devils! Lets continue the streak in front of hopefully a huge crowd tomorrow!

Wannabe2

Great result we win 3-2 in pen shots, 2 points for the league, and 2 points for the challenge cup, bring on the rest of the pretenders, things just go from better to even better. Well played lads, and well played Gerad sticking up to blunt weapon x, and taking no nonsense for your team.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Wannabe2 said:
Great result we win 3-2 in pen shots, 2 points for the league, and 2 points for the challenge cup, bring on the rest of the pretenders, things just go from better to even better. Well played lads, and well played Gerad sticking up to blunt weapon x, and taking no nonsense for your team.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Just the one point each for challenge cup unfortunately as i believe results count after normal time. Still in good position to qualify though and hopefully knock Panthers out to avenge our defeat in the final.

A

Anonymous

Wannabe2 said:
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
1 CC point mate aint it? Well done Devils, another great win forward slash performance. You've done us proud yet again !!
See you all tomorrow for another 2 pointer !! :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Wannabe2 said:
OOPS never mind, nothing can better this tonight, what a team.
Too right fella'. I've just finished my victory jig across the front room carpet !! Can't wait for tomorrow !! Cheers to OJ and all the texters too. It is appreciated sincerely !

A

Anonymous

BrokenAngel said:
TheDevilTorn said:
1 CC point mate aint it? Well done Devils, another great win forward slash performance. :twisted:
That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on a forum. Thank you 'forward slash' cheers :)
/
:D

sent from my mobile cell telephone

Think there may be a mistake on SOG on MNL - Devils 28 shots after 2 periods... at the end of the game Devils 30 shots!? Surely we had more than 2 shots in the final period + overtime.

Awesome performance by the sounds of it by Lyle though if 46 shots against is correct! :D

Finny said:
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to the cage. See you in a couple of hours.

They are hilarious on the Cage , Dirty dirty Devils, biased ref etc etc . What the hell let them moan we won :)
Oh and 9 and a half pages of pre game nonsense !!

Well let me be the 1st? to congratulate your team on a thrilling performance. If you didn't make the trip today then you missed a corker of a game, very physical and end to end stuff, a real good hockey game. If i'm honest I think that was a fair result, you kept at your game for a solid 60 minutes and just closed us down every time, yes we had chances, hit the bar, clipped the pipes etc but we just didn't have that killer touch tonight. Weller looks a good signing, got loads of ice time and almost scored, excellent save by K-Wall who for some reason did not get MOM. Anyway enjoy the win we'll get you next time ;) Nice to see soooo many Devils fans travelling aswell.

Ger-Devils

Huge win up there tonight! Good to see Weller settle in already and send Coach Corey crying!!!

City win and back top of the league and Devils beat the scabs!

Bring on the Vipers

I also believe the SoG as given to me are in correct and they should be the otherway round.

Although I also find it hard to believe that we would have outshot the Panthers 46-30 in their own barn.

Can I also thank our team of texters they did a brilliant job considering most of them were doing it for the first time.

I only had one veteran - JohnWildthing and he's been at it since Noah was a boy.

OJ

EllieB said:
Well let me be the 1st? to congratulate your team on a thrilling performance. If you didn't make the trip today then you missed a corker of a game, very physical and end to end stuff, a real good hockey game. If i'm honest I think that was a fair result, you kept at your game for a solid 60 minutes and just closed us down every time, yes we had chances, hit the bar, clipped the pipes etc but we just didn't have that killer touch tonight. Weller looks a good signing, got loads of ice time and almost scored, excellent save by K-Wall who for some reason did not get MOM. Anyway enjoy the win we'll get you next time ;) Nice to see soooo many Devils fans travelling aswell.
Nice post and thank you for your kind words , always a good game between our teams :)

Koop11

Absolutely buzzing about this win. We're actually winning away from home and to beat one of the best teams in the league, and our bogie teams away from home, is extra special. From the reports I’ve heard we played a solid game and deserved the win. Weller also looked very good out there. Can’t wait to see him play tomorrow. It is however important we keep our feet on the ground and work as hard tomorrow to beat Newcastle.

Well done lads. Well happy!