Panthers v Devils - 13/11 - 7:00pm - League & CC

Wannabe2

By the way Penner aint fit to tie Brads boot laces, he wont last beyond one season at Panthers, not that any of there so called tough guys ever do. Lord Mayor v Nondescipt no blooming contest.

I've decided to stop reading the comments on the Cage about Saturdays game, it seems to be going from the sublime to the ridiculous.

They seem completely fixated with fighting, is it something to do with the air they are breathing or is it they just dont get out much :)

drainage

Well having read the Cage I am now wondering whether I am travelling to a hockey game or a boxing match ? If the players are as up for a few rounds as their fans are I hope we ignore them .... we know you dont win games from the penalty box (and I assume Nottingham know the same ???) so no point in rising to their bait.

Mind a win to shut their smug fans up would be good and as for smash Finnerty through the glass - there really was a need for that comment was there ?

Hopefully the team will behave as the fans want and hopefully we wont !

Wannabe2

cardiffdevil said:
I've decided to stop reading the comments on the Cage about Saturdays game, it seems to be going from the sublime to the ridiculous.

They seem completely fixated with fighting, is it something to do with the air they are breathing or is it they just dont get out much :)
Its more to do with nerves, as they know that if we want we can kick the stuffing out of them, they cant handle a bit of hoil.

Unfortunately on the Cage the few obnoxiousand arrogant fans come out to play and ruin it for the majority but then go whinging on other forums ''No-one likes us''

I too, dont understand all this nonesence about fighting on Saturday,yes Craig has a reputation of being a tough guy but i would much rather him play his part in stopping the Panthers getting to close to Lyle therefore letting Pelle and Tylor to score more goals at the other end.

If they (Panthers) lost on Saturday but Penner beat up one of our guys i actually think they would be happy with that. What our guys need to do is keep their cool and laugh at the likes of Penner and Lepine.

Dont get me wrong, if they start taking liberties then i will expect one of our guys to 'step up' but i would love to walk away with the two points.

Lets take bets on the first Panthers fan to post , if they win '' See, we dont need some flashy NHL'er to win '' :D :D

ASHIPP

If the Devils produce their composed, focused game, soaking up the pressure and letting those idiots get frustrated and take the silly penalties the guys stand a chance of getting the result they need and deserve. :cool: It's how they weakened the Blaze last year several times and were able to take the game. Laughing and skating away really frustrates the opposition!
As for fighting, it won't even reach that stage.....as we've seen from YouTube, one punch from Craig is enough to sort things out. :lol: ;)

I am still on the lookout for more texters from NIC on Saturday night.

Thanks to JohnWildthing and Emma for volunteering.

I could do with a couple more as I think it will be an eventful game.

If you can help pm me or if you are regulat MNL texters text me, thanks.

OJ

PS,

I knew there was a reason I didn't go on a diet, with a tail wind the Devils could leave after tea on Sturday and still make face off.

ASHIPP

The sun has finally broken through this morning - usually a good sign on Devils match day. :D

Probably their most important match so far this season. Not going to be easy but they have proved they are more than capable under pressure when they play their composed, organised and focused hockey. :cool:

COME ON GUYS - WE'RE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT IF NOT IN BODY. GO DEVILS GO :D

All the talk of weller fighting is wrong !!! i can see brad dropping the gloves tonight and if he dont then the pocket rocket tylor Michel will step up... cmon devils...

as much as everyone loves a good scrap, in a game that counts for 2 (league and cc) i would rather see us go out all guns blazing to secure the points and walking away laughing at the poor attempts of a hugfest, there's plenty of games left in the league to prove who has the better handbag :)

Gazza272

derek6368 said:
All the talk of weller fighting is wrong !!! i can see brad dropping the gloves tonight and if he dont then the pocket rocket tylor Michel will step up... cmon devils...

Or we can keep the gloves on and not give the home team a momentum shift a fight brings like we seem to stupidly do every away game we play against the bigger teams but never do at home?

TheStub

Re: Panthers v Devils - 13/11 - 7:00pm - League & CC

Devils taking too many silly penalties. We look the better team 5 on 5. Need to test our power play now.