Our own Goon supporters !

wildthing74

the devil himself said:
Iceraider said:
Burgy said:
I also had a bunch of about 6 or 7 lads stood by me. Behind the goal between the cafe entrance and the main doors. (Possibly the same you have mentioned above)

All wearing white devils jerseys from last season

Foul mouth idiots all night long with children close. Football mentalitly

No offense to other football fans but these were bad

These kind of people in my opinion are not welcome to a family sport.
We were stood the other side of these guys and their language is dreadful. Also they appeared to be giving someone the finger en masse at one point but not sure who to. I have seen them a few times but this was the first time this season that I've seen them.

I was in a group of 7 guys standing by the cafe/main entrance not during play mind? we were dressed up as mimes, i'm hoping nobody thought it was one of us as would be gutted.
My girls loved you guys.Not sure how you can get blamed when you did not seem to say a word all night.Good on you for entertaining the kids.

i just didn't want people thinking it was one of us as we were a group of 7 lads standing in the accused area? I'm glad your youngsters enjoyed us we had a really good night and are planning our next fancy dress in the rink :D

the devil himself said:
i just didn't want people thinking it was one of us as we were a group of 7 lads standing in the accused area? I'm glad your youngsters enjoyed us we had a really good night and are planning our next fancy dress in the rink :D

I loved all you guys! You were hilarious - you kept walking past us in block 12. Loved the way you kept stepping over stuff! Tickled me all night. We need more fans like you, not abusive idiots

clairey_faerie said:
the devil himself said:

I loved all you guys! You were hilarious - you kept walking past us in block 12. Loved the way you kept stepping over stuff! Tickled me all night. We need more fans like you, not abusive idiots

i know those ppl that manage our rink need to remove those walls and other small objects from the walkways they could seriously hurt someody :p maybe the abusive idiots should go as mimes and be quiet?

James

Administrator
Maybe a response should be to hire the mimes to drop a large invisible glass box over the abusive supporters trapping them in.

samidevils said:
There's 2 lads (who don't wear shirts) early 20's who sit either block 9 or 10 who have supported the oposition in a few games I have noticed. Hull and Sheffield last year and Belfast too......Just trying to wind the home fans up. Idiots.
What's wrong with sitting in the Devils' blocks trying to wind up Welsh people?! :lol: It passes the time for me! I'm glad those around me don't take it too seriously...although I hope they don't anyway! Although to be fair I only really supported the Bison, because they're the Bison and 'Ull, because someone has to...

Maybe they've founded the 'ABCD' group because that's about their academic level?! Anyone But Cardiff Devils. Hmmm...

Re:

bluedevil said:
samidevils said:
There's 2 lads (who don't wear shirts) early 20's who sit either block 9 or 10 who have supported the oposition in a few games I have noticed. Hull and Sheffield last year and Belfast too......Just trying to wind the home fans up. Idiots.
Those two are just a pair of clowns who think they are funny trying to annoy the devils fans. It's strange how they sit in the sponsors block where most of the people aren't fans as such!

Haven't seen them in a while hopefully they got bored and realised how sad they looked to the grown ups around them
Nah I'm sure it was them sat next to us in block 9 V Belfast. They were sat quietly though.... block 10 looked quite full so maybe thats why they came to 9?

its a shame whoever this person was done what he did, especially with kids about.
Have to say that fortunately all the times i have been down there hasnt been such a problem. Like someone previous has said, it seems like a football mentality, and we dont really need that