One Question

Wannabe2

J.B said:
Wannabe2 said:
like show us your trophies, when the banners of honour are hanging from the rafters, after all we were winning trophies when they were the Solihull Blaze
Would it really have been that much effort for you to humour us (we were getting hammered) and send someone to go get the trophies you have won since the existance of the Solihull Blaze? I mean one bloke could have popped down to your trophy shelf, got them all (Isn't there about three or four?), dusted off a decade of dust and popped back up to show us? ;) :lol:
But JB we are doing our talking on the ice mate, remember when you used to do it. Memories are great things we have lots of them in Cardiff, looks very much like you guys will be experiencing those very things yourself, hopefully you can handle it with the dignity Cardiff have.

Finny

J.B said:
Would it really have been that much effort for you to humour us (we were getting hammered) and send someone to go get the trophies you have won since the existance of the Solihull Blaze? I mean one bloke could have popped down to your trophy shelf, got them all (Isn't there about three or four?)
Trophy Shelf? If we had a trophy for each of the 30+ competitions we have won, we'd need a whole Trophy Room.

6 League Titles
4 Playoff Championships

Need I continue with all the cup competitions?

Russky

phil PLT said:
drainage said:
off the Weller subject a sec but within the "one question" thread ...... why is G not being interviewed on the elite league ?? Maybe next week if we take the record for most wins :D :D

Not begruding the other teams their slot or exposure but cant recollect anything about the devils for a while (however if I am wrong please say!!!)
It used to be down to the individual teams to send in their news to the elite league website which Anne Hall was very good at doing. Not sure if this is still the same situation?
I doubt it Phil as Anne has moved onto other things!

TheStub

Tad# said:
Speaking of your trophy room, whats going on with your new rink? Havent heard anythink in a while.
Best bet is to check out the info and links in the SORAC thread (at the top of every page).

Russky said:
phil PLT said:
drainage said:
off the Weller subject a sec but within the "one question" thread ...... why is G not being interviewed on the elite league ?? Maybe next week if we take the record for most wins :D :D

Not begruding the other teams their slot or exposure but cant recollect anything about the devils for a while (however if I am wrong please say!!!)
It used to be down to the individual teams to send in their news to the elite league website which Anne Hall was very good at doing. Not sure if this is still the same situation?
I doubt it Phil as Anne has moved onto other things!
Yeah I knew that Russky, what I meant was when she was invoved with the club.