Official Club Statement

G

Why O why Did we Give him this long..... yes he can scout.... and he knows the ins and outs of how to dump the puck. but he cant coach a winning team... we have won nothing. Surely if a team is not winning we need change Pope isnt the change we need why dont we find a coach with a winning past... what has brent done?? If he has then can somebody tell me:)

Why in gods name did we sack phill without replacement yes i agree with sacking him but replacement where??? I know AHL contracts have ran out so we could find a player eg weller we got him from that a few years back. drew Fatas brother just ran out of contract we should sign him.
Also why Is Faulkner captain???? Somebody explain What has he got apart from leading from the front?? I want Narsh Captain has experience as captain will stand up for teammates and is disciplined... what I think a captain should be as a sportsmen thats what I would want Yes Different people disagree with me.

This is not a negative thread I believe we will won the cup and We will come top 4 in the league...

I just have these opinions and want to know others on G and the players and a coach I mean come on We need an experienced coach that has a winning record..

Why O why Did we Give him this long..... yes he can scout.... and he knows the ins and outs of how to dump the puck. but he cant coach a winning team... we have won nothing. Surely if a team is not winning we need change Pope isnt the change we need why dont we find a coach with a winning past... what has brent done?? If he has then can somebody tell me:)

Why in gods name did we sack phill without replacement yes i agree with sacking him but replacement where??? I know AHL contracts have ran out so we could find a player eg weller we got him from that a few years back. drew Fatas brother just ran out of contract we should sign him.
Also why Is Faulkner captain???? Somebody explain What has he got apart from leading from the front?? I want Narsh Captain has experience as captain will stand up for teammates and is disciplined... what I think a captain should be as a sportsmen thats what I would want Yes Different people disagree with me.

This is not a negative thread I believe we will won the cup and We will come top 4 in the league...

I just have these opinions and want to know others on G and the players and a coach I mean come on We need an experienced coach that has a winning record..

I think Adams has always put out a reasonable side with the budget he has to work with.

I do think though you needed someone new in to take the club to the next level.

Would love to see what Adams could do with an arena team, giving 2-3 seasons.