NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

moggy#9

I’ll be gutted if there’s no webcast this season. I’ve had to rely on Icetime tv a lot in the past due to having young kids + work commitments. I did fear we might have seen the last of icetime tv when we weren’t getting interviews as soon as the players and Skalde arrived. In the past Gareth, John or Aled would interview the new players straight away. It would be good to know from somebody if there’s likely to be a webcast this season.
I, like you, can't get to many games in person, so it's an important link. Plus I imagine it's a revenue stream the club would be glad of.

rocketbob

I would be totally gutted if streaming didn't go ahead as due to being located 6 hours away from Cardiff I rely on Streaming for the bulk of the Devils home games. Although I do try to get to a few home games every year (around 6-10) losing this remote option would be a big problem if streaming stopped. I would happily pay out for another years streaming season ticket on the spot as soon as it is confirmed.

Also, if the streaming option is gone are our lovely owners still going to be able to watch our team from across the way?

moggy#9

It would be nice to hear from the club about what's happening. Obviously the staff have had to wear a lot of hats over the last year, but I think they need to get a handle on media with the season getting underway. I wonder if this will be something Todd will do, or if they'll replace fi.

rocketbob

Todd is working on both a social media manager to replace Fie as well as the streaming. I expect both to happen. Challenging times for Mr. Kelman!!
Great news. Todd and the rest of his team have done an amazing job in the most trying times possible. I am sure that we can all look forward to an excellent streaming and media future.

It is also great to see the interview with coach on the Devils Homepage today. Thanks guys and keep up the excellent work.

Wannabe2

In fairness you just have to really feel for the skeleton crew trying to keep this club above water, so much to do with so few people, and so little time. Other clubs tasks have been a breeze compared to ours getting everyone in early, and then having to compete in the CHL, we need to be very patient at the moment it will all come together for the benefit of all. One thing we all know is that this club always come up trumps, and always produce and this season won’t be any different, we will hit the road running and very good days are ahead for us all. We all can’t wait now and we are all impatient for this, and are impatient for that,and this club are on board with it all, staff don’t work late into the night if they don’t care, no one can argue with that call. Happy Hockey Days.

SteveKing

The good news is that my middle child, James, has some time off after graduating from business school before he starts law school and he'll be coming in next week as an unpaid intern for the Devils to help out wherever he can until early November. So if you see a 22 year old wearing a KING jersey around the rink with a cute little blonde girlfriend by his side, be nice to him!!!!

Wannabe2

James King, shouldn’t that be King James, as his loyal subjects we will treat him with the respect he deserves, as no one wants to lose their heads. Great news by the way, welcome to Gods Country James.

moggy#9

Great news. Todd and the rest of his team have done an amazing job in the most trying times possible. I am sure that we can all look forward to an excellent streaming and media future.

It is also great to see the interview with coach on the Devils Homepage today. Thanks guys and keep up the excellent work.
Absolutely agreed, and I certainly hope that nothing I said was interpreted at criticism, as that's certainly not how it was intended. The effort put in over the last 18 months has been huge in scale and incredible in accomplishment.

Rhyan48

Anyone else actually buzzing about this game tomorrow or is it just me , how nice is it to be Finlay back home , and how exiting does our new line up seem to be ! Really can not wait for the season ahead guys happy hockey days

Wannabe2

I have been buzzing since the Lausanne game at ours, I can’t watch this team too much they are such a great mix, and appear to be very together with each other. Only one sleep left guys also it’s very nearly a sell out so a fair few thousand are buzzing as well. (We will have to change our name to Bracknell if this continues) Skill yes, Speed yes, Physicality yes, Passion yes, Determination yes, no wonder we are buzzing.Happy Hockey Days.

moggy#9

It'll be interesting to see if kozun gets the start. I can see the puck handling skills of both goalies being a key part of our play this season. Just out of interest, has a goalie ever scored in the eihl?

Slartibartfast

As much as I enjoyed the CHL games, this is the one Im really forward to. Having seen what Sanford can do against top CHL opposition I cant wait to see what he does against the Panties. It will also be interesting to see what Skalde does with the line combinations as he hinted there will be some changes in his interview. I think a bit of shuffling will bring out the best in some of our great new signings.

moggy#9

As much as I enjoyed the CHL games, this is the one Im really forward to. Having seen what Sanford can do against top CHL opposition I cant wait to see what he does against the Panties. It will also be interesting to see what Skalde does with the line combinations as he hinted there will be some changes in his interview. I think a bit of shuffling will bring out the best in some of our great new signings.
Hopefully the extra couple of weeks together will help against the panthers. I just hope that being short benched isn't a problem for us.