NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
Looks as if its gonna be a sellout about 200 tickets left, away block 16 sold holds about 70,, panthers fans may buy outstanding whats left in other blocks, so devils fans get your tickets before they do...

Diafol

Before people start moaning about "free" tickets...
Technically the pre-season games aren't free to ST holders, they replace 2 of the games already paid for but missed when the season was cancelled.

*Takes pedant's hat off*

Diafol

I'm gutted about Sunday...
I'm going to Nottingham for the return game so booked a table in Annie's Burger Shack afterwards.
All good until I received the following email:

"We have you booked this Sunday to have dinner at our Nottingham restaurant.

If you are heading to the Nottingham Panthers match we hope they get a good win over Cardiff.

Be sure to see us on your way home for drinks at our Annie's on Broadway live music event!

The Panthers team will also be eating at Annie's around 7.30pm."

Maybe I should just get a takeaway...

NathanG

I'm gutted about Sunday...
I'm going to Nottingham for the return game so booked a table in Annie's Burger Shack afterwards.
All good until I received the following email:

"We have you booked this Sunday to have dinner at our Nottingham restaurant.

If you are heading to the Nottingham Panthers match we hope they get a good win over Cardiff.

Be sure to see us on your way home for drinks at our Annie's on Broadway live music event!

The Panthers team will also be eating at Annie's around 7.30pm."

Maybe I should just get a takeaway...
Dine with them. Get a few selfies ;)

NathanG

I'll be taking my friend and former colleague to this game which will be her first and probably last hockey game. She moves back to Libya next week. I hope it's a memorable experience for her.

NathanG

Is she Libyan mate.
She is. Her dad has bagged himself a job in the oil industry out there. Mega, mega, money.

There's an interesting story from the 90s where Gaddafi actually sponsored a German hockey team. It didn't go down well with fans over there mind

Wannabe2

I worked In Libya for 1 yr mate under Gaddafis rule, travelled all around the country. Hand a pistol pushed into my head twice by police it was a very dangerous country to be in, great money but very dangerous.

NathanG

I worked In Libya for 1 yr mate under Gaddafis rule, travelled all around the country. Hand a pistol pushed into my head twice by police it was a very dangerous country to be in, great money but very dangerous.
That sounds intense mate. They've got a new government there now. Still corrupt though. It's a country I'd love to visit. There's some incredible roman ruins there.

moggy#9

No tweets for ages either. I think it's fair to assume no stream this weekend. I wonder if we'll be in a Nottingham style dark age wrt streaming this season.

jenks33

I’ll be gutted if there’s no webcast this season. I’ve had to rely on Icetime tv a lot in the past due to having young kids + work commitments. I did fear we might have seen the last of icetime tv when we weren’t getting interviews as soon as the players and Skalde arrived. In the past Gareth, John or Aled would interview the new players straight away. It would be good to know from somebody if there’s likely to be a webcast this season.