NHL 10 (GAME)

TheStub

Re: NHL 10

Again, on a Wii I'm screwed for the games that need the two handed control. Although, I have a load of fun playing tennis against my parents (they have a Wii) - and Guitar Hero World Tour is great.

Now, if more companies come up with a controller I can just mash with my 'paw' :lol:

Bring back the SNES I say :lol:

According the nhl 10 developers on twitter, the release date has been brought forward in Europe to 18th September instead of 30th October.

TheStub said:
Until they make the controller I can use, I wont waste my money. I only have one hand.
i have a mate, who lost the use of his right arm a few years ago and hes learnt to use an xbox 360 controller by using his one hand and his mouth. it looks funny to watch, but doesnt stop him beating my ass on games.

TheStub

weavs said:
TheStub said:
Until they make the controller I can use, I wont waste my money. I only have one hand.
i have a mate, who lost the use of his right arm a few years ago and hes learnt to use an xbox 360 controller by using his one hand and his mouth. it looks funny to watch, but doesnt stop him beating my ass on games.
Ok, being a little over the top bitter from me. I know that I can find a way to do most things - I am actually quite a proficient drummer, having been a teacher for a number of years and playing in several bands.

I just have an apathy about computer games. The sad truth is, I spend so much time writing software, I don't want to spend my spare time sat in front of the goggle box.

That was quite cathartic. :lol:

The Demo Should be released withing two weeks aswell guys.

Europes Confirmed Release date is September 18th!!!!

Just In Time For Our League Games ;)

Looks like its not hitting PS2 this year.

Dammit means im really going to have to beg for that PS3 from Santa

Thread starter #36

Rempel16 said:
Anyone got and played it yet? What's it like?
Yeah i have got it...its very good and can get quite addictive..especially the Be A Pro..i would reconmend that you go and buy it...

Gaz G

Spatzy said:
Rempel16 said:
Anyone got and played it yet? What's it like?
Yeah i have got it...its very good and can get quite addictive..especially the Be A Pro..i would reconmend that you go and buy it...
And once you have bought it, play online against Spatzy for your 1st win.

Thread starter #40
There is now a Cardiff Devils club online...

The club is called Cardiff Devils 2010...

Everyone is more than welcome to join, its on xbox live.