NHL 10 (GAME)

Thread starter #1
Wow! thats all i am going to say, this game looks amazing, i was saying to my mate the other day they need to improve the physical asspect of the game and thats all that needed improving and they have done this..i cannot wait untill this game comes out on the Xbox.

Re: NHL 10

Spatzy said:
Wow! thats all i am going to say, this game looks amazing, i was saying to my mate the other day they need to improve the physical asspect of the game and thats all that needed improving and they have done this..i cannot wait untill this game comes out on the Xbox.
when is it due out mate??
where you seen highlights to?

Thread starter #4

RichardR said:
due out 30th october. As far as im aware, there is no trailer out yet for nhl 10
yeah no trailer out yet, just read about it on the web...it sounds amazing, and i dont think it is going to disapoint.

Thread starter #5

Spatzy said:
RichardR said:
due out 30th october. As far as im aware, there is no trailer out yet for nhl 10
yeah no trailer out yet, just read about it on the web...it sounds amazing, and i dont think it is going to disapoint.
a trailor is now out, its not official, but it has been leaked by the looks of things..if you go on google and type in NHL 10 trailor, you will find it.

Its looking immense. Just hope they've sorted out fighting, would love to see roughing and fights on the buzzer and after big hits. Also i hope the netminders arent invincible like in 09.

Thread starter #7

CJDevil21 said:
Its looking immense. Just hope they've sorted out fighting, would love to see roughing and fights on the buzzer and after big hits. Also i hope the netminders arent invincible like in 09.
in the trailor it does show a bit of the fighting, the trailors not very long tho :(

Hey Guys
Its that time of year again for a new hockey Game
This Is going to be a big step up from the last game
The Fighting looks fantastic.
The Goalies can make bigger and better saves
The Hitting engine has been upgraded AGAIN as has the Skating
PS3 Users Get In-Game Music Now (The XMB hadnt been updated by the time 09 came out)
And The Cover athlete is Confirmed As Patrik Kane of the Chicago Blackhawks (Confirmed by Himself)
If you check it out somewhere on the ea sports website you can find some producer blogs about new features.
I think its Slated For Mid-September Release
And Unfortunately for Some The game is NOT being made for PS2 or PC due to a lack of public interest

TheStub

I thought Ovie was the cover star of NHL 2k10 - or is that on the US edition?

Mind you, until they do a Linux build it is kinda irrelevant for me :lol:

TheStub

Is that just to make it totally confusing?

I know 2k10 sponsored the NHL Awards, and they were pushing it as their official game.

Can't use games consoles, and have only Linux PCs so I am largely meh on games.

TheStub said:
Is that just to make it totally confusing?

I know 2k10 sponsored the NHL Awards, and they were pushing it as their official game.

Can't use games consoles, and have only Linux PCs so I am largely meh on games.

Yep..
The 2Ks are never any good...
Its Usually the ea game thats the official one.

Its The Better one by Far..

Buy a PS3 ;)

You'll get it eventually :lol:

TheStub

Last time I tried, it was a struggle. I don't have any fingers on my right hand (hence my user name) - which makes pressing the buttons an issue, and the triggers impossible.

I have watch game controllers evolve further and further from my ability to use them. In the old days, I could hammer the buttons on top with a bit of fiddling, but these days it is a different story.

Before you get all teary eyed though - I have never owned a console, and honestly never had a desire to. But, I wonder if I could sue game manufacturers for not making their software accessible to me? :lol:

Thread starter #18

TheStub said:
Last time I tried, it was a struggle. I don't have any fingers on my right hand (hence my user name) - which makes pressing the buttons an issue, and the triggers impossible.

I have watch game controllers evolve further and further from my ability to use them. In the old days, I could hammer the buttons on top with a bit of fiddling, but these days it is a different story.

Before you get all teary eyed though - I have never owned a console, and honestly never had a desire to. But, I wonder if I could sue game manufacturers for not making their software accessible to me? :lol:
what about a Wii? there is a NHL game for that :p

TheStub

More or less given up with consoles to be honest :lol:

Although, if anyone has a Wii and fancies giving me a go of the NHL game ;)

Thread starter #20

TheStub said:
More or less given up with consoles to be honest :lol:

Although, if anyone has a Wii and fancies giving me a go of the NHL game ;)
i havent got the game for it, and tbh i would rather play NHL on the xbox/PS3. and then use the Wii for a bit of fun with golf, tennis and a bit of boxing.