***NHL 09/10***SPOILER ALERT***NHL RESULTS INSIDE***

Pens won again last night beating the Sens 4-1 Crosby and Malkin not getting a single point though,
Thought sens looked good on paper even after losing Healty to the Sharks

Sharks V Pheonix, Both keepers getting a shut out in a 1-0 Pheonix win in a shootout,

TheStub

So, Jersey have swept their first 3 game road trip, putting 3-2. So, yet to win at home and two wins from shootouts.

We keep falling behind, then having to push to get back into it. Not what you expect from a Jersey team built on defence. Also, sounds like another team with Devils in their name.

Not looking like this is going to be a good season for me :lol:

after a good start we've had a few hiccups lately.
watched the devils vs caps game and the devils did well to get back into it.
also seen the sens goal against the pens...what a play!
rangers and the avs are on fire, which is quite unexpected really

Penguins now 5-0-0 away from home! That's a great start to the season. I have only watched the Canes highlights but it looked like a real tight game with both goalies performing amazingly well. Has anyone seen Ward's save on Billy G yet? OMG!!! :shock:

well, first off i would like to say i hope booth makes a full and speedy recovery.
Second of all i'd like to say in my opinion it was neither dirty or intentional to injure the lad.
At full speed it all happened very fast and i think the fact that booth glanced over right at the last second made the hit all the more worse.
Anyways, happy with the result and it was nice to see someone break the pens winning streak

TheStub

Strange start to the season for us...6-0 on the road, but only won once at the Rock!

Is it something to do with the Devils name? Do they have to make it hard for me?

TheStub

Finally catching up with my On The Fly's - been letting them back up whilst trying to get free of work :lol:

Devils are now 7-0 on the road...we should have got it sorted without pens in Tampa - somehow the puck wouldn't go in the net!!!

Feeling more positive about this season, despite the increasing list of injuries. Now can we please win at home??

Simon G is out for 6-8 weeks, he has so many injuries, and Birere is also out with leg muscle problems,

Pens have Gonchar, Kenedy, Malkin, Talbot all out injured, thats a line and 1 D man, still looking good though

TheStub

The number of 'big' names falling to injury is quite impressive, in a perverse way.

Lots of lower league guys having to step up, which can only make it more interesting.

yeah, for us with danny b and gagne out i can certainly say this laliberte guy so far has fitted in great!
So far we have been a bit hit and miss without any real consistency like the pens/avs have had.
Slighlty off-topic, i so want to get the flyers 3rd jersey (which so far we seem to be treating like our home jersey) :D