new signings

devilsice said:
devilsice said:
".......while he is close to clinching another first line forward. Adams is also close to agreement with three other high impact import players as he builds a team to launch a major charge for honours."
Ok, here's a little left field idea, how about the other "First line Forward" being Tait? Doesn't say import!....now that would be fun! Never gonna happen but imagine the outrage on here :D

Could you imagine shouting "Heads up Ash!" and actually mean it :lol:
That would be when I CANCEL my season ticket direct debit, I've always said and I will do it if we sign him, simples

Rempel16

NOISYGIRL said:
devilsice said:
devilsice said:
".......while he is close to clinching another first line forward. Adams is also close to agreement with three other high impact import players as he builds a team to launch a major charge for honours."
Ok, here's a little left field idea, how about the other "First line Forward" being Tait? Doesn't say import!....now that would be fun! Never gonna happen but imagine the outrage on here :D

That would be when I CANCEL my season ticket direct debit, I've always said and I will do it if we sign him, simples
+1 here.

games would take twice as long every week because he would feel the need to moan to the ref about something between every single play. Not to mention he is an absolute baby. No thank you.

scottydoesntknow said:
just out of curiosity... what line were they on?
2?
Erm, yeah second, I think. Although it was hard to assign lines as ice time was about even. Talbot - Legue - Phillips, Tait - Dowd - Hewitt, and Cruikshank - Finnerty - Sheppard. I preferred the more attacking lines at the start of the season where we scored goals for fun, but Matsos evened out the lines for '3 waves of attack.' The Talbot - Legue- Tait line was fierce!

devilsice said:
devilsice said:

I would have to boo him. Even in a Cardiff shirt.