New Elite League TV Show

JC23

Personally thought it was poor.

Seth Bennett(sp?) being the saving grace. Anyone could have put that together in all fairness, pretty sure my GSCE IT exam was similar.

I'll be very surprised if the EIHL gains any new fans from that. Such a shame, there was so much potential.

KaneDevils

Bah humbug

Im not sure what you were expecting? Would it help if it was hosted by mark messier?
They can only use the footage thats available right?
Its free to watch ice hockey!

Moan moan moan

JC23

Have I said your wrong? I'm just unsure as to what you were expecting.
Think a few on here could do with a massage.
You're*

What did I expect? Well, given the pedigree of the production team, something that actually looked like there was more thought put in than a simple £20 slipped into someone's pocket to do some voice over work.

My girlfriend hasn't ever taken an interest in hockey until recently, even she joked about how bad the quality was.

Can I ask, what did you think of it? Given how bad the quality of the Steelers highlights were, I can't expect your answer to be anything other than "must do better".

Also, on the topic of massages, my shoulder is actually really hurting after training the other night. If you're offering, I wouldn't say no... ;-)

KaneDevils

It's not brilliant, but was I expecting it to be? No. But hey, it's a good start. It's better than nothing and its a step in the right direction.
Enticing new fans will take time, it's not going to happen overnight no matter how good the show is. I think the criticism is harsh.
I would agree with my mate finny, it would be better shown on a Monday night, but beggars can't be choosers.
It's quite funny that you mention seth Bennett being the saving grace, I, for once, found him a little dull and boring.
Bet hey, some arguments are subjective.

Wannabe2

Anyone watched yesterday's program, or are you not psychotic enough to go there. It was another load of tripe, Editing was dire, pictures too dark, poor content, on a channel no one has heard of, good job Elite League.

JC23

Anyone watched yesterday's program, or are you not psychotic enough to go there. It was another load of tripe, Editing was dire, pictures too dark, poor content, on a channel no one has heard of, good job Elite League.
Started off watching it, I lost interest after 15 minutes, and even my girlfriend who is the one who wanted to watch it to learn more about the game decided to turn it off halfway through.

Shite is the only way to put it.

Russky

I recorded it so I could fast forward through Saturday game highlights and just watched sundays, why put myself through Saturday's debacle again???

Wannabe2

The pictures are better on YouTube, which helps, and opening the program with our footage being the best in the league helps. But the editing and graphics are very poor, also have to turn the volume off when the Panthers games are on, why do people have to shout into a mike, now getting excited is one thing, but screeching like a pig is another.