Mosienko Leaves Steelers

ASHIPP

A very good player in this league.

Steelers have been very professional on their OS and Twitter about his departure......
pity Simms can't be the same about it on his. Unprofessional and bitter comments must be an embarrassment to the Steelers.

Chris

Administrator
Actually, I don't really get the uproar his comments seem to have raised.

If a player doesn't want to be at a club then what's the issue? He hasn't left the club in the best situation has he... (i'm well aware contracts can work both ways...)

Ocko

Biggest thorn in our side for the past two years. He'll be tough to replace for sure. I remember G saying the only reason they could afford him was because his well known off ice issues meant he was cheaper than he should've been.

Gough60

Some of us older followers of hockey don't do twatter, so what has the fat
Estate agent bumped his gums about over this.
Top player for squealers. As someone said great for the other 9 teams in EIHL.

Gough60

If we club together for a one way ticket do you think he would go with them.
Think of all the hockey knowledge he could impart to all those Canadians + North Americans.

ASHIPP

And Simms is still banging on about it today...... the irony is laughable. Has a go at a player for leaving the club to pursue another opportunity (and therefore must be showing disloyalty to the Steelers), last week that same player could do no wrong.
As for whinging the Steelers are playing a man short this weekend, how many teams have been doing that for the last few weeks?

Electro

I guess he is hurt more than he would ever admit, it's why fathers are can become hard with their sons, daughters, on the inside they cannot deal with emotions effectively, so they become more alpha male and aggressive in nature. I guess also he is a little upset that he didn't see it coming, Simms as a person takes great pride from his position of self importance within his little world of hockey, not being aware of this news before anyone else, probably vexes him somewhat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocko

I don't understand what's wrong with what Simms has said. He's rightly annoyed, just as we would be. And his comment of if he doesn't want to be here, he'll take him himself - I'm sure plenty on here would say something quite similar if the shoe was on the other foot.

And I would be very surprised if Simms wasn't one of the first to know, Electro. He does near enough run that club.

Electro

And I would be very surprised if Simms wasn't one of the first to know, Electro. He does near enough run that club.
Actually l believe he wasn't "one" of the first to know.

I'm sure he believes he does.

I'm surprised Mosienko stayed as long as he did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pjj365

Seem to recall that when Moose was signed there were all sorts of rumblings on twitter that this "pairing" would not work

Simmsey tried to reasure the world that all was sweetness and light, that the past was the past. If, repeat if, this is not the case no wonder he seems bitter

BUT we do not, may never, and have no right to, know

Hey ho - may come out in the wash

ASHIPP

Simms is a complete tool. He talks about Mosienko's (lack of) commitment to the Steelers....the guy gave them 3 years!

And that would be the same sort of commitment the Steelers showed Gerad Adams cutting him as coach after winning the League title, and earlier the playoffs,would it?

Simms has a conveniently short memory....or just different rules.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #17
Seem to recall that when Moose was signed there were all sorts of rumblings on twitter that this "pairing" would not work

Simmsey tried to reasure the world that all was sweetness and light, that the past was the past. If, repeat if, this is not the case no wonder he seems bitter

BUT we do not, may never, and have no right to, know

Hey ho - may come out in the wash
Moose was the one that exposed the betting scam in the first place when he refused to take part in the game fixing.

Mooney#16

Just watched highlights of Steelers v Blaze game. You want to talk about a dysfunctional team look no further than the Blaze. Fitzy absolutes runs over Stewart giving him a nice glove right into the face mask and none of the Blaze did anything. Even Klotz was on the ice and there was still no reaction. That is a sure fire sign that team is doomed. Stewart will stop playing for them now and go through the motions. Danny Stewart is goosed unless he retakes that locker room.

Hell even in Devils most shambolic days they'd still make some answer for running the nettie. Absolutely criminal of the Blaze players.

jimmy snels

Klotz should be ashamed. Where is the point in carrying a fighter who doesn't drop the gloves in that situation? ! If that happened to bowns and we had that reaction id want sackings!! Absolutely shocking

Klotz should be ashamed. Where is the point in carrying a fighter who doesn't drop the gloves in that situation? ! If that happened to bowns and we had that reaction id want sackings!! Absolutely shocking
Couldn't agree more mate. If one of our skaters got hit like that I would expect someone to step up let alone the goalie!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk